PDA

View Full Version : Were Felwithe factions changed?

Lily
02-20-2013, 03:47 PM
I'm a dark elf cleric, and I had been using the Felwithe bank for some time now, after doing orc faction work. Just tried running there, and a bunch of guards and the banker killed me. Did these factions change, and if so what more do I need to do to be able to bank there again?

I don't play often, and it may take longer than a week to recover my corpse. Will the GMs be able to help me recover my coprse if it takes longer than a week for me to find time to play again?

Thanks, lol :P

Bohab
02-20-2013, 03:58 PM
I'm at your corpse send me a PM and I'll drag it to zl

eadric
02-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Yes, the Guides will help you recover your corpse if it rots. As to the faction changes, I have no idea. No self-respecting dark elf would be anything other than scowling, ready to attack in Felwithe :)

Lily
02-20-2013, 04:04 PM
I'm at your corpse send me a PM and I'll drag it to zl

edit work

Thank you for this, but I can't log in right now. It will probably be a week or two before I can get online again.

falkun
02-20-2013, 04:16 PM
The GMs should be able to bring your corpse back. But gotta pay attention to that /con!

Lily
02-20-2013, 04:25 PM
The GMs should be able to bring your corpse back. But gotta pay attention to that /con!

Was just strange, after months of being able to bank there I thought I was safe lol!

fugazi
02-20-2013, 04:55 PM
Never trust those damn pasty elves!

Extunarian
02-20-2013, 05:21 PM
Was just strange, after months of being able to bank there I thought I was safe lol!

Factions are constantly being worked on and thus are subject to change after patches.

Check the patch messages, and be extra wary after patch days.

Itap
02-20-2013, 05:32 PM
Lots of factions were changed with the latest patch. For example, I used to sell to the merchants near the tollbooth in WC, not anymore!

Swish
02-20-2013, 06:10 PM
Banker should still be neutral? Not been there to check since the patch, but if you're kos to the guards you can (or used to be able to) use the wall to hide behind (to the banker's left). Hard without invis pots to get there in the first place.

What do you con to the guards now? Might just be a case of a few hundred more orcs :p

Lily
02-21-2013, 12:44 PM
The strange part was that I'm pretty sure I sat down at the Felwtihe entrance (next to guards) for a little while to meditate before running in. And maybe the guards inside Felwtihe were following me and I just didn't realize it, but I stopped to con the bard to see if he still hated me (camped Trissa to KoS for spell money, but was exping in MM) and was not attacked until I opened the door to the bank. And I was under the impression that unlike the Kelethin banker, Felwithe banker was indifferent to everyone, but he hated me.

:s

Sundawg
02-21-2013, 02:15 PM
Hi there,

This falls under my recent patch note:

Sundawg: Several dozen factionless NPCs have been assigned a faction.

The bankers in Felwithe are now correctly on MerchantsofFelwithe faction.

Hope you enjoy the more immersive experience in Felwithe (and elsewhere) :)