PDA

View Full Version : LFG! Are you too, please click here!

porigromus
02-21-2013, 01:32 AM
Nagort would like to group with a band of Norrathians. Nagort is a level 24 Warrior. If you would like to group up tomorrow EST 6:20pm in Upper Guk please reply to this thread and show up at the entrance.

If we get enough folks + at least one being healer we will get some good xp. Thanks!

Edit: If all upper guk camps that would provide us with XP are occupied, I am willing to go where ever so be ready with suggestions if we find this to be the case.

petecory
02-21-2013, 09:38 AM
I should be able to make it!

Getty <Invictus>
Level 28 Cleric

lawll
02-21-2013, 11:28 AM
Guk is a death trap, head to mistmoore and get groups all day.

Yerderlayer
02-21-2013, 11:31 AM
Guk is a death trap, head to mistmoore and get groups all day.

if you are good at everquest and not afraid of danger guk is perfect, ive leveled all my characters in guk, you just need to know what your doing/where your going, plus mistmoore is boring as fuck

petecory
02-21-2013, 11:37 AM
if you are good at everquest and not afraid of danger guk is perfect, ive leveled all my characters in guk, you just need to know what your doing/where your going, plus mistmoore is boring as fuck

Agree.

lawll
02-21-2013, 11:56 AM

Yes I might be a good player that knows how to get around guk fine but most people aren't. The trouble I have with guk is always needing CC, not being able to get solid exp time in because people do leave a lot and not many want to come to guk. With mistmoore you have tons of people always waiting around for a group so it's always easy to start one or replace people.

LiQuid
02-21-2013, 11:59 AM
This thread made me realize that every character I have on P99 that is higher than level 20 dinged level 20 in U.Guk.

porigromus
02-21-2013, 01:02 PM
Cleric/Warrior, need more! If interested please respond.

porigromus
02-21-2013, 07:21 PM
In front of guk, with no one to be found. :( Maybe planned grouping via forums is a bad idea.

porigromus
02-21-2013, 07:23 PM
Would be really cool to have a external application group organizer/management system where people could put their possible play times on a calendar. And others could see if their play times match up with others playtimes.

One can dream :)

ko37qtl
02-22-2013, 01:26 AM
Would be really cool to have a external application group organizer/management system where people could put their possible play times on a calendar. And others could see if their play times match up with others playtimes.

That would be a neat thing. So few people use the forums or anything but just the game I expect it would be hard to make it work. The timing wasn't great for me today and the closest I have is a 21 mage but I was hoping it would work out. Perhaps another time. Guk is as good as anyplace and no one should tell you different.

Leeford
02-22-2013, 08:43 AM
I have an 18 enchanter. is that too low?

lawll
02-22-2013, 01:18 PM
My point of posting was that if you stick around popular grouping zones you won't have issues finding people to group with and make some friends along the way. Trying to make pick up groups and drag them to zones no one really goes to on this server its gonna be a pain in the ass.

Harmonicdeth
02-22-2013, 01:53 PM
I have grouped in guk on many many toons now here, always had to form them on my own, but always a good solid group and great xp and good fun. I think the more of a challenge is a better way to spend your 5 hours than sitting in MM lfg for 2 of them and being in a boring camp the rest of the time. Just my 2 cents, if you guys were around 35 I would gladly go into LGuk with you on my ranger.

I hope you all can get a group going and get those nostalgia pixels, laughs and xp in guk. Good luck!

lawll
02-22-2013, 02:13 PM
Never had issues getting a group in mistmoore unless i log on after 9pm est.

Sadre Spinegnawer
02-22-2013, 02:34 PM

i bet leveling guilds do stuff like that. but damn I'm on a lot of psych meds these days

ko37qtl
02-22-2013, 07:02 PM
My point of posting was that if you stick around popular grouping zones you won't have issues finding people to group with and make some friends along the way. Trying to make pick up groups and drag them to zones no one really goes to on this server its gonna be a pain in the ass.

That's a little different from calling it "a deathtrap". Having been grouped with you when MM was also a bit deathtrappy, I'd just say that most anyplace can be good or bad depending on who you're with (or who is pulling in the castle and training through the GY). I love to group in MM but Guk can also be a really good time. Variety is good.

Halfelfbard
02-22-2013, 09:18 PM
Ill level with ya.

SCB
02-23-2013, 11:54 AM

Going through the effort to play on an EQ Emu just to play 5 zones sucks ass though. If fewer people had your mentality, and were willing to go do different stuff, this server would be even more fun than it currently is.

Tecmos Deception
02-23-2013, 11:56 AM
Going through the effort to play on an EQ Emu just to play 5 zones sucks ass though. If fewer people had your mentality, and were willing to go do different stuff, this server would be even more fun than it currently is.

Emulated EQ is at its best when everyone is telling everyone else how to have fun. Fact.

SCB
02-23-2013, 11:59 AM
Emulated EQ is most like Classic when everyone is telling everyone else how to have fun. Fact.

ftfy