PDA

View Full Version : WTS Price check on an account!

Kevynne
02-22-2013, 06:24 PM
53 HIE ENC female/ 40 HIE CLR female /alts all fem (21 HUM MNK, 17 HIE WIZ, 1 HIE MAG, 14 HFL DRU, 9 ERU NEC, and 11 HIE PAL)

details on enc and clr and mnk~
enc: guised, some planar, most of epic done; has all 54-60 spells on her. some sky quests completed
clr: guised, full jarsath+supple scale, FP bound, Aegis of Life
mnk: name is Aeonn Flux.
ps;
not interested in selling really, but just curious how much i could get!
(all the alts would be stripped and therefore naked btw)

Rhambuk
02-22-2013, 06:38 PM
I think i've started price checking spam on the forums.

:p

Kevynne
02-22-2013, 06:40 PM
I think i've started price checking spam on the forums.

:p

heehee ya i saw yours and now im curious

Tasslehofp99
02-23-2013, 03:32 AM
I would say 50 to 60k tops, the effort involved in leveling a cleric and chanter to 53 is quite minimal. Keep in mind lvl 53 isn't even technically 50% of the way to 60 in terms of total experience (54½ I believe is the halfway mark to lvl 60 in terms of exp). If you leveled both to 55+ and got some planar the value would likely be a lot more.

Oops, didn't see guised toons. Perhaps adds a bit of value but not as much as it would on an ogre/troll toon.

Handull
02-23-2013, 03:49 AM
imo if u want a serious offer you shouldn't say "not really interested in selling" but say "interested in selling if the price is right, otherwise i'll keep playing this awesome account"

21 HUM MNK, 17 HIE WIZ, 1 HIE MAG, 14 HFL DRU, 9 ERU NEC, and 11 HIE PAL are all useless to name alts. okay, i can see naming the 'cool' named monk, but if non have jboots or anything why list them, esp the lvl 1 mage.

basically the highlight of this account is a high elf cleric with guise and firepot bound. only down side here is that a dark elf cleric is probably a better choice than a high elf cleric, due to hide and the snare neck, so the guise won't make you super special like it would for a number of other classes.