PDA

View Full Version : Caught in a deathloop - what now?

unun
02-25-2013, 09:56 AM
So I got caught in a deathloop in OOT yesterday and lost 3.5 levels, and corpses are rotting because I can't get a cleric to come rez them with the boats broken... I need an adult.

Rhambuk
02-25-2013, 09:58 AM
you can peitition due to the boat and a gm should be porting people to and from oot, other than getting a cleric to run out there and res you I dont think theres much the gm's will do.

Swish
02-25-2013, 09:59 AM
If the boats are broken the GMs might rez you up - what caused the loop? Did you bind in a bad spot?

Swish
02-25-2013, 10:06 AM
what's your character's name? I'll see if I can log in quick to 96% rez your corpses - hopefully the GMs will summon me and my laptop won't die a death :D

India
02-25-2013, 10:28 AM
If you still haven't gotten a rez and there's time left on your corpses I'll log on too... post here.

Swish
02-25-2013, 10:52 AM
Boats confirmed broken, no petition answer for a summon so I guess the GMs are asleep during these quiet hours. Would help if I could :p

unun
02-25-2013, 10:56 AM
I think I'm gonna have to wait until later and hope a GM helps, I had to get to work and won't be able to log in. :[

Thana8088
02-25-2013, 11:02 AM
I think I'm gonna have to wait until later and hope a GM helps, I had to get to work and won't be able to log in. :[

Don't worry; based on responses in other threads, I think you'll get GM help with no problem.

feanan
02-25-2013, 11:41 AM
Dunno why a GM would help with this.
You bind yourself someplace stupid, you deserve what you get.

rahmani
02-25-2013, 11:44 AM

A GM would help because the boats are broken and no clerics can get into OOT. What's hard to understand?

beyondinfin
02-25-2013, 12:32 PM
Hey hey your in luck buddy!! Send Rezzes a tell, ill get u rezed up. I been camped in OOT at sea furies since day before boats broke , hit me up! Im getting online now.

unun
02-25-2013, 01:09 PM
aww man ill try my best, but im at work and wont be hope until 5:30PM EST, if you are still around I will definitely message you!

Galelor
02-25-2013, 01:30 PM

Because fucking people over because of a mistake is never a smart move...

Grow up.

Psionide
02-25-2013, 04:24 PM
Don't be so hard on Feanan he never made a mistake in his lifetime and need someone to help him.......

feanan
02-25-2013, 05:34 PM
A GM would help because the boats are broken and no clerics can get into OOT. What's hard to understand?

The part where a death loop has anything to do with a non functional boat.

Now if the story was "I died once in OOT and I'm upset because no cleric can get there to rez me, can a GM please help" I would indeed feel bad for the person.

It's not "fucking someone over" Does it take a genius to figure out not to bind yourself someplace dangerous? You take the risk, you get what happens.

Sorry I'm not weeping tears over here.

unun
02-25-2013, 06:59 PM
The part where a death loop has anything to do with a non functional boat.

Now if the story was "I died once in OOT and I'm upset because no cleric can get there to rez me, can a GM please help" I would indeed feel bad for the person.

It's not "fucking someone over" Does it take a genius to figure out not to bind yourself someplace dangerous? You take the risk, you get what happens.

Sorry I'm not weeping tears over here.

I wasn't complaining about the deathloop, or blaming anyone or even the boats. I said my corpses are rotting because I can't get a cleric to OOT to rez them. I don't want your salty tears.

sulpher01
02-26-2013, 12:27 AM
Also have a cleric logged in oot.. what time u be on tonight?