Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   <SEAL B-TEAM> adult man attempts city of mist malfeasance, forgets to hide own chat (/forums/showthread.php?t=371838)

Ripqozko 11-17-2020 01:45 PM

Beta Server Problems

beversami 11-17-2020 01:45 PM

Dudes never gonna make it big on Twitch now, shame. Also, what a douche.

hannahgrams 11-17-2020 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiG SiP (Post 3213472)
take a deep breath dude

https://i.imgur.com/vgGoYlp.gif

conoutoftrol 11-17-2020 01:50 PM

Subscribe to his new OnlyFans for trains so filthy they can't be shared via public channels.

hannahgrams 11-17-2020 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smash_Money (Post 3213365)
Hello, hannahgrams. Smash here, officer of Seal Team. Thank you for bringing this to my attention using the appropriate venue of a RnF thread (lol). I was concerned after seeing the videos, so I looked into it further. Here is what I found:

4) The perception of someone saying on their stream they were going to train, appears bad. From what I hear he was concerned that it may happen because your group set up right next to theirs in the space they needed to split the pull, so he was concerned it would train. Which it did, and Blistig rectified the situation by asking you to leave after you petitioned them.

As always, RnF is a place for nonsense and propaganda. Next time you have a grievance message a Seal Team officer in game and we'll be glad to help. We may have even been kinder to you than the GMs, depite you being the wrong.

Best,
Smash

https://streamable.com/8zxi9e

Seal Team Officer Smash

hannahgrams 11-17-2020 02:09 PM

'doesn't matter, i'll fucken' train em'

"We believe that this sentence was uttered in a way that showed Redboxcord's genuine concern for creating an unfortunate situation in which the opposing group." - <Seal Team> Leadership

this is an upsetting representation and i personally would like to see the issue escalated beyond mere officership, as I believe the current <Seal Team> leadership response is unfair, unjust, and a misrepresentation of the facts of the case against Rekordbox.

hannahgrams 11-17-2020 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smash_Money (Post 3213365)
Hello, hannahgrams. Smash here, officer of Seal Team. Thank you for bringing this to my attention using the appropriate venue of a RnF thread (lol). I was concerned after seeing the videos, so I looked into it further. Here is what I found:

1)THEIR* group petitioned the GMs. Blistig responded and established that the Seal Team group was at the moat first, and asked THEIR* group to leave.

As always, RnF is a place for nonsense and propaganda. Next time you have a grievance message a Seal Team officer in game and we'll be glad to help. We may have even been kinder to THEM* than the GMs, depite you being the wrong.

Best,
Smash

https://streamable.com/hcton2

It is my understanding that a group admitting that mobs were all up (due to their wipe + recovery time of 25 minutes) is a clear forfeiture of the camp, despite being "physically present" with rez sickness, unable to fight/clear mobs. Is this inaccurate? It seems the GMs here may have gotten it wrong, and I will accept your full apology when you feel it appropriate, <Seal Team> Officer Smash

Best,
Pikkle

Thank goodness for Redborcox's <Seal Team> group stream. Despite no viewers, the VODs have been incredibly helpful in piecing together the facts regarding the delinquent behavior of their members!

hannahgrams 11-17-2020 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hannahgrams (Post 3213494)
'doesn't matter, i'll fucken' train em'

"We believe that this sentence was uttered in a way that showed Redboxcord's genuine concern for creating an unfortunate situation for* the opposing group." - <Seal Team> Leadership

I apologize for my grammatical mistake here! I'm neckbeard-deep corroborating evidence and disputing claims from incriminating VODs! Thank you all for your understanding.

LazyHydras 11-17-2020 02:33 PM

It's the Kung Pao, Sir.

George likes his chicken spicy.

Mead 11-17-2020 03:00 PM

Honestly, you have to be a real piece of shit to just train some people minding their own business just trying to exp in CoM. This is not a lapse in judgment. This is who this guy is. I hope he gets more than just a week suspension. This guy deserves some serious time out to think about his life choices.