Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Proposed Resist System Changes - Lucy (/forums/showthread.php?t=83811)

Nirgon 09-12-2012 10:48 AM

Luckily you can't use the tstaff and shield at same time so cool out sir.

And stop blowing things out of proportion, let's keep shit honest.

CrystalBlue 09-12-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirgon (Post 723576)
Samwise the thing is, I DID PvP here for months. .

Months and months ago, before Null tweaked snare/root/whirl.

Go into the light bro. You have no clue what you are talking about as far as what is best for the server.

Nizzarr 09-12-2012 10:51 AM

server health = three times as many wizards online than the number of rogue monk and warrior combined. Notice the non-plural use of rogue monk and warrior. Because whenever nihilum isnt raiding its what it is.

Nirgon 09-12-2012 10:52 AM

I'm being told that regarding the bug fixes I'm putting up for blue (that would effect things here) too. Defense of invis pulling etc and that I have no idea what I'm talking about. /shrug

I think I know what's going on brotha.

SamwiseBanned 09-12-2012 10:53 AM

Nizzar and Destin dodging a simple question I've asked repeatedly. If the availability of resist gear for the avg player was a factor in balancing eq pvp 13 years ago, how the hell can you argue that things today don't need to be modified.

heartbrand 09-12-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nizzarr (Post 723606)
server health = three times as many wizards online than the number of rogue monk and warrior combined. Notice the non-plural use of rogue monk and warrior. Because whenever nihilum isnt raiding its what it is.

But Nizzarr... wouldn't adding item loot fix that? TROLOLOLOL, nirgon so dum

Nirgon 09-12-2012 10:54 AM

Have you noticed none of the NPCs here have ever said

"Time to die %t!" -- especially common if aggro'ing a town guard.

Yeah I catch things like that playing.. most people don't. That's one you might be able to agree with.

Where's the patch notes! Oh it wasn't broken on live.. just here :).

Heartbrand what is your problem dude lol. Does my interest in item loot make your jew senses go crazy?

CrystalBlue 09-12-2012 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tycko (Post 723601)
This statement is false.

<monk xyz> got his shield last week, which one is still missing one that still plays?

And I know they all have t-staffs.

SamwiseBanned 09-12-2012 10:54 AM

This is a low populated pvp server. Of course melees will be the least populated demographic. Resists have nothing to do with it.

Nirgon 09-12-2012 10:56 AM

^ Neither did guard assist which I said we should wait on, uh right? Other resident genuises were in the feelings of "no its fine lol just release it now now now now". Boy am I sorry anyone listened to them.

The VZTZ crowd thinks tstaffs were a 1 in 1,000,000,000 drop rate, that's why you see these comments Trollborn. Kind of like how they hit the ceiling when they find out 51 magic resist was enough to ignore root.