Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   <ST> cucking out of Green99 due to Kingdom taking their merbz (/forums/showthread.php?t=401629)

red_demonman 04-14-2022 01:14 PM

I do raid with my small guild and enjoy it, and you missed my point. ST does not make the rules and killing Yelinak was not a server rule as was mistakenly stated.

bomaroast 04-14-2022 01:27 PM

The P99 servers are dead and have been dead for a while. The over-management by the staff and the zerged-out, xp-highway playstyle preferred by the player base has killed it. As with many things going on in the world right now, the work is already done, now we're just watching it play out.

Toxigen 04-14-2022 01:56 PM

Anyone that thought Green would be any different than Blue is off their rocker.

gkmarino 04-14-2022 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3446410)
Anyone that thought Green would be any different than Blue is off their rocker.

True but Seal Team was pretending to want to keep ST open as long as possible and even sharing with other guilds, LOL.

Naethyn 04-14-2022 02:15 PM

Time to come home to blue.

cd288 04-14-2022 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bomaroast (Post 3446394)
The P99 servers are dead and have been dead for a while. The over-management by the staff and the zerged-out, xp-highway playstyle preferred by the player base has killed it. As with many things going on in the world right now, the work is already done, now we're just watching it play out.

Well actually none of that killed it; it's the having two servers at once that did. I understand that's kind of the point of the project and that blue was always going to be the beta server, but this type of project really can't support a sustainable population across two pve servers. If you merged them you'd have a really healthy pop and everything would be fine.

gobby day 04-14-2022 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gkmarino (Post 3446421)
True but Seal Team was pretending to want to keep ST open as long as possible and even sharing with other guilds, LOL.

I'm sorry but that whole concept clings to the notion that something 1 person supposedly representing a guild of 100 said on a videogame podcast over 1 year ago is legally binding.

Seal team members voted to wake the sleeper, not much else to it. Lotta stages of grief going on for people who thought nobody would ever wake the sleeper ever and that they could farm warder loot 2 years from now. Sorry try green2.

Tunabros 04-14-2022 02:37 PM

need new green asap!

Toxigen 04-14-2022 03:25 PM

Imagine being the monk highest on dkp for the next shroud.

lol

coki 04-14-2022 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gobby day (Post 3446429)
I'm sorry but that whole concept clings to the notion that something 1 person supposedly representing a guild of 100 said on a videogame podcast over 1 year ago is legally binding.

Seal team members voted to wake the sleeper, not much else to it. Lotta stages of grief going on for people who thought nobody would ever wake the sleeper ever and that they could farm warder loot 2 years from now. Sorry try green2.

your just hurting the overall population and community though by being selfish dickbags