Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   rustle ui 2: rise of the apes (/forums/showthread.php?t=359465)

Jestin 07-27-2023 03:40 AM

Its not possible to separate them, you can either remove it entirely or attach the status information to any other panel, f.e. the player window, like in DuxaUI

bonan 07-27-2023 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jestin (Post 3629050)
Its not possible to separate them, you can either remove it entirely or attach the status information to any other panel, f.e. the player window, like in DuxaUI

maybe it could be attached to one of the unused windows like the bard buff window?

Grimgor 07-27-2023 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonan (Post 3628880)
love this ui. im using the 4k version for 2560x1400 and it looks great. my only quibble is that the party windows is locked to the status window. Is there any chance for a version where they are separate?

There is no Status window. That information would normally be displayed in the inventory window, but the person who made this UI moved it to the group window.

You could resize the group window to hide the right half of the window. You'd have to make room for the invite/disband buttons on the left side of the window and then move them over there as well though.

Then you'd have to have that information in another window. One option would be to use the inventory window from QQui. Another possiblity would be to add it to the Player window.

skabernicus 08-05-2023 01:55 PM

Has the bug been fixed where if you die and then upon death, you open your inventory, you crash.

It's the only thing stopping me from using Rustle at the moment. Sometimes it's just involuntary to open my inventory during a corpse run and then I crash.

Camus 02-10-2024 10:32 AM

To fix the inventory crashing, I replaced the following Rustle files with their counterparts from the velious UI folder:

EQUI_Inventory
EQUI_SkillsWindow

Ibex 04-27-2024 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camus (Post 3673549)
To fix the inventory crashing, I replaced the following Rustle files with their counterparts from the velious UI folder:

EQUI_Inventory
EQUI_SkillsWindow

When I follow these steps, the Rustle UI fails to load entirely and I'm left with the Velious UI. I'd love to use the Rustle UI if I can change the bags to normal. I'd appreciate any help on the matter.

Ibex 04-27-2024 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibex (Post 3682792)
When I follow these steps, the Rustle UI fails to load entirely and I'm left with the Velious UI. I'd love to use the Rustle UI if I can change the bags to normal. I'd appreciate any help on the matter.

Jumped the gun on asking for help too quickly. Got it working.

Ibex 05-12-2024 12:09 PM

Using and loving this UI, it is fantastic. Ironed out all the kinks.... except one.

https://i.postimg.cc/DzkkPwWr/EQ000030.png

Some of the UI is doing what you see above where some of the UI elements and text seems to be out of place/floating to the left or right. It is only a minor nuisance but I cannot figure out how to fix it. I'd appreciate any insight.

Thulghor 05-29-2024 12:50 AM

I was originally skeptical of this UI, but it has grown on me, especially at 4k resolution. The inventory crash after-death thing is a bit of a bummer though.

mtkoan 05-29-2024 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibex (Post 3684169)
Some of the UI is doing what you see above where some of the UI elements and text seems to be out of place/floating to the left or right. It is only a minor nuisance but I cannot figure out how to fix it. I'd appreciate any insight.

This seems to be a consequence of choosing a custom font to render UI elements with in the ALT+O menu. The element spacing in the pictured UI fragment is rigidly defined, i.e. <x> pixels wide <y> pixels high, changing the font size doesn't scale the spacing. You'll need to pick a font which fits into the assumptions baked into the XML defining that element OR edit the XML yourself to accommodate your chosen font. Good luck.