Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Doljon Trains Hate, attempts to KS an already FTE'd Maestro (/forums/showthread.php?t=139034)

hatelore 02-11-2014 12:31 AM

If you do that on a FFA mob then yes, props to you for your well earned kill. That is exactly what FFA means.

Now if its a class R mob and you are not up on the list for the kill, yes, that would be pretty "douche like".

Nefarum 02-11-2014 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatelore (Post 1316297)
If you do that on a FFA mob then yes, props to you for your well earned kill. That is exactly what FFA means.

Now if its a class R mob and you are not up on the list for the kill, yes, that would be pretty "douche like".

All mobs within the R tier are "FFA" for non-C guilds. That's how the rules of the server have been set up. The GMs have never said they'd enforce anything else or intend for it to be any other way.

Just because we don't want to play in a way that you'd prefer, in a way that you have no right/ability to mandate, doesn't make it "douche-like". It just makes all you other R guilds whiny fucking pussies.

Juevento 02-11-2014 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caleros (Post 1316291)
just making sure if we do that to another guild it's considered ok and not leapfrogging?

Rellapse nailed it, that's art right there A+

You cannot be this dense.

Pullyn 02-11-2014 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefarum (Post 1316316)
Just because we don't want to play in a way that you'd prefer, in a way that you have no right/ability to mandate, doesn't make it "douche-like". It just makes all you other R guilds whiny fucking pussies.

I still don't understand why you guys are so hellbent on playing a certain play style when you are only making yourselves look bad as well as giving up mobs that you'd probably otherwise have eventually. Instead you just keep on the LOL FTE path when in reality you guys are terribad and every raid mob you've attempted has been a well documented train wreck.

Nefarum 02-11-2014 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pullyn (Post 1316324)
I still don't understand why you guys are so hellbent on playing a certain play style when you are only making yourselves look bad as well as giving up mobs that you'd probably otherwise have eventually. Instead you just keep on the LOL FTE path when in reality you guys are terribad and every raid mob you've attempted has been a well documented train wreck.

Honestly in the beginning I wouldn't have cared too much either way to be on the rotation or not, both have their upsides. Being on rotation leads to easier kills, while racing/FTE adds an intense rush the engagements that can be fun.

What swayed me is the vitriole/hypocracy/entitlement that came from all the other R guilds. Acting like they can dictate how everyone in R should play, shitting on anyone that doesn't listen to them, and actually fucking believing in their holier-than-thou attitude. It made me want to puke.

So now I'm all aboard the FTE train, cause fuck your rotation and your attitudes. We're learning, and we'll improve. I'd rather lose competing for mobs than be part of your hypocritical bullshit.

Bazia 02-11-2014 01:18 AM

so they missed fte by 4 secs

I don't get it

Bazia 02-11-2014 01:19 AM

and good for them do not bow to your instance loving carebear brethren

Kazi 02-11-2014 01:23 AM

Well if you want less spreadsheets and GM involvement on 15 year old raid mobs, consider red.

Rellapse36 02-11-2014 01:28 AM

red is dead

Kazi 02-11-2014 01:30 AM

Maybe if you spent more time trying to get people to play rather than being so negative, things would change. But that's the last time I'll feed you on these boards.