Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Sirken (/forums/showthread.php?t=245036)

FatMice 06-08-2016 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spyder73 (Post 2295433)
Actual customer service from levels 1-59 is better than some subscription games i have played (not kidding, P99 staff is great and very fast). The vocal minority of sh!t lords who pollute nToV for 75 hours a week are the only people complaining...If I was Sirken I would death touch everyone in the zone anytime someone petitioned over a dragon.

Why are you in Aftermath? I don't understand you're M.O. Please write me a song.

dafier 06-08-2016 05:51 PM

Could always try a eqemu that is going to progress past Velious. You know, something that is going to go to maybe PoP. Something that is going to Luclin by the end of this year.....

=)

Swish 06-08-2016 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dafier (Post 2295445)
Could always try a eqemu that is going to progress past Velious. You know, something that is going to go to maybe PoP. Something that is going to Luclin by the end of this year.....

=)

Yeah I hear Tak Project is worth a look. Not for me due to not wanting to box but all power to those that do.

Tasslehofp99 06-08-2016 06:19 PM

CSR staff is great, but when it comes to raiding disputes/rules...The raiding guilds would be much better off not involving staff in any way. When velious first came out, it was sort of like this. Then things quickly snowballed into the shit show we have now lol.

AzzarTheGod 06-08-2016 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 (Post 2295467)
CSR staff is great, but when it comes to raiding disputes/rules...The raiding guilds would be much better off not involving staff in any way. When velious first came out, it was sort of like this. Then things quickly snowballed into the shit show we have now lol.

Then stop blowing up my dawg Sirk's phone.

Ella`Ella 06-08-2016 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skew (Post 2295242)
Isnt that CSG? Dont get much more hardcore casual than spending 6 hours on a skype call to splerge up the server rules then never attempt to raid ToV (guess that 1 hour crawl to the 4 way then wiping multiple times to Ikitar whilst cockblocking 2 other guilds wasnt that enjoyable afterall)

No. No! Let me distinguish.

CSG is 'casually hardcore', meaning they are a half-assed attempt at being hardcore.
Rustle on the other hand is 'hardcore casual', meaning we take being casual very very seriously.

E.g.
-Are you AoEing in Chardok when the batphone goes off? Don't want to raid? You don't have to!
- Don't want on a batphone? You don't have to!
- Don't ever want to log in again? You don't have to!
- Want to FTE Vulak for a Gharn's you didn't get pre-sleeper awakening? FTE it.

<Rustle> P99's premier retirement community!
www.rustlejimmies.com

Freakish 06-08-2016 06:36 PM

I mean, I sure as hell ain't responding to a batphone if we get fte on vulak. That's a faction hit.

Gimp 06-08-2016 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ella`Ella (Post 2295477)
No. No! Let me distinguish.

CSG is 'casually hardcore', meaning they are a half-assed attempt at being hardcore.
Rustle on the other hand is 'hardcore casual', meaning we take being casual very very seriously.

E.g.
-Are you AoEing in Chardok when the batphone goes off? Don't want to raid? You don't have to!
- Don't want on a batphone? You don't have to!
- Don't ever want to log in again? You don't have to!
- Want to FTE Vulak for a Gharn's you didn't get pre-sleeper awakening? FTE it.

<Rustle> P99's premier retirement community!
www.rustlejimmies.com

Brella doin God's work

Tecmos Deception 06-08-2016 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dafier (Post 2295445)
Luclin

Official pronunciation is Luck-lin.

Literally unplayable.

Swish 06-08-2016 09:16 PM

not Loose-line?