Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Riot/AG/RNG raid suspensions (/forums/showthread.php?t=356416)

Screapy 04-23-2020 07:51 PM

Arkanjil setting me straight, not understanding aggro mechanics. Nice thanks for the lesson -- anyway: next doze please start your kite before you get aggro on trash mobs thank you

Clearmind 04-23-2020 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endonde (Post 3116946)
I understand that it must be hard for an American neanderthal such as yourself to understand Screapy's superior European intellect.

Due to your confusion you lash out in frustration as is typical for a lesser creature.

LOL you got out played by neanderthals while Screapy is the Albert Einstein of EQ???

Clearmind 04-23-2020 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Screapy (Post 3116947)
Arkanjil setting me straight, not understanding aggro mechanics. Nice thanks for the lesson -- anyway: next doze please start your kite before you get aggro on trash mobs thank you

Send wiggings fraps bud... then we can debate agro mechanics

Screapy 04-23-2020 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clearmind (Post 3116950)
Send wiggings fraps bud... then we can debate agro mechanics

I don't have Wigging's fraps. I only have this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAA5O9PlZV4

But maybe you can also school me and tell me at what point you took care of the trash mobs or handled the train out in any way. LF more lessons pst

Screapy 04-23-2020 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clearmind (Post 3116949)
LOL you got out played by neanderthals while Screapy is the Albert Einstein of EQ???

confirmed outplayed by darkmannx who apparently is so good that he needs an aego at zemm wasting mana on a 29 man doze. sick playz!

remen 04-23-2020 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Screapy (Post 3116951)

But maybe you can also school me and tell me at what point you took care of the trash mobs or handled the train out in any way. LF more lessons pst

TY for starting train out before you had FTE. Sorry you aren't allowed to drop that train onto the other guild when you don't get FTE. Perhaps spend your week off learning how to play within the rules!

Screapy 04-23-2020 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by remen (Post 3116953)
TY for starting train out before you had FTE. Sorry you aren't allowed to drop that train onto the other guild when you don't get FTE. Perhaps spend your week off learning how to play within the rules!

any fraps where we train out anything or are you just forum warrior #841 who tries to dish out randomnly?

Clearmind 04-23-2020 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Screapy (Post 3116951)

I FTEd Doz after wiggings began his train out. What is there to school and tell you? Don"t drop a train out when its not your FTE??? Good talks.

remen 04-23-2020 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Screapy (Post 3116955)
any fraps where we train out anything or are you just forum warrior #841 who tries to dish out randomnly?

I don't know who that is. Your officers have the fraps and so does the staff. Reach out to them if you can't accept that you broke the rulea.

Dogma 04-23-2020 08:12 PM

Mobs look like they were at their reset position to me and a raid happened to be running through. RNG got pumped.