Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The true <Azure Guard> reestablished! (/forums/showthread.php?t=370611)

zszudy 11-01-2020 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripqozko (Post 3202699)
I for one am looking forward to lavittz training wyverns under the blood guard tag again.

Sadly, we can't go use Blood Guard as Manasana owns that. Though I would doubt even he would pull something this silly.

Nuggie 11-01-2020 12:11 PM

I guess I'm confused. Nemce wants the name removed from the current group of raiders but not to lead the(or a seperate) guild on P99?

zszudy 11-01-2020 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuggie (Post 3202707)
I guess I'm confused. Nemce wants the name removed from the current group of raiders but not to lead the(or a seperate) guild on P99?

Correct.

PL_Barton 11-01-2020 12:13 PM

Quote:

Sounds correct from my interpretation.

He doesn't want to be associated with a guild that went from casual to competitive. He believes we've sunk too low to be worthy of the tag. As such he petitioned the GMs to force us to do a name change.

Dreenk317 11-01-2020 12:13 PM

Quote:

Apparently, his guild on TAKP is to casual to be associated with a non super casual guild with the same name, that is older, and on a different server that he has nothing to do with anymore.

Grumph 11-01-2020 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumph (Post 3202648)
The point is really simple and clear. I don’t know how anyone could be confused.

His thought process goes like this:

Do you poop sock?
If yes then your hard core and a jerk.
If no then your family friendly and a nice guy.

Also:

Do you deny other guilds pixels?
If yes then your hard core and a jerk.
If no then your family friendly and a nice guy.

...and also:

Do you deny other people a guild tag?
If yes then your family friendly and a nice guy.
If no then...why not lmfao!

getsome 11-01-2020 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LazyHydras (Post 3202705)
You know what's also simple? Minding your own business on TAKP, lol.

Mind your tongue peasant, you can be wiped away with
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesseca (Post 3202690)
a push of a button.

Littul Jonn 11-01-2020 12:16 PM

Lol is this really the reason? Has something changed where people from TAKP are getting confused with p99 players? Lol nobody thinks of Nemce as p99 AG guild leader as he hasn’t played there for years. Pretty sure if you start a company, then transfer leadership, you don’t get to come back years later and say you don’t like how successful they’ve been and change the name of the company.

But hey, it’s P99, so I guess you can right? Lol

PL_Barton 11-01-2020 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littul Jonn (Post 3202714)
Lol is this really the reason? Has something changed where people from TAKP are getting confused with p99 players? Lol nobody thinks of Nemce as p99 AG guild leader as he hasn’t played there for years. Pretty sure if you start a company, then transfer leadership, you don’t get to come back years later and say you don’t like how successful they’ve been and change the name of the company.

Sadly that is not the world we live in. Nemce thinks we've gone into the business of denying casuals pixels and has come back to enact revenge and deny us our tag.

I'm outta RNF juice, c yall later.

Nuggie 11-01-2020 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littul Jonn (Post 3202714)

If you own the majority of shares you can nearly do whatever you please. (not that this applies to this particular situation)