Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   CONGRATS ARUNA/ALLERIAH/XULE ON SERVER FIRST RMT BAN! (/forums/showthread.php?t=343222)

Asteria 12-07-2019 08:14 AM

This is horrible!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurtMacklinFBI (Post 3041572)
https://imgur.com/nNiQuhK

Congrats Aruna on your achievement!

Tretard pretended to have never played blue before (even though he was a well known poopsock on alleriah and banned from the server for rmt), trained everyone on green as the server's worst bard for the last month, won the server first RBB on a /random, promptly rmtd it and got banned. Good job! Get him a YT please rogaine!

OMG, WHY is the FBI getting involved with this?? I didn't even get a day in court before my BAN just for wanting a good haste belt. I'm gonna hire a private detective or go to the ACLU because this is just WRONG. :(

Hyjalx 12-07-2019 05:12 PM

Hahahahahaha. Hey Aruna, you mad or bad

Stickyfingers 12-07-2019 06:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Aruna was getting these ads.

Nuggie 12-07-2019 08:53 PM

Quote:

Real Money Trades (RMT)
No discussions about RMT of any kind. If you suspect a player of participating in RMT, use the petition forum.
forum mods, where are you?

kjs86z 12-08-2019 07:26 PM

consider blue

Vormotus 12-09-2019 10:12 PM

PEOPLE RMT HERE WHY?

https://i.imgur.com/z548ZeT.gif

Why? OMG! How can people pay hundreds of dollars on games? Even when I read the papers, works, thesis and other assorted research bulletins on online addiction I still can not understand it.

I refuse to understand it.

BAN THEM ALL!

If I had even 100$ to spend on something online I would rather buy food and house supplies than wasting them on a game meh, much less thousands of it.

People and their money wow.

Wallicker 12-09-2019 10:15 PM

Aruna gotta be lvl 40 on teal by now on new toon yeah?

vossiewulf 12-09-2019 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vormotus (Post 3047554)
PEOPLE RMT HERE WHY?

https://i.imgur.com/z548ZeT.gif

Why? OMG! How can people pay hundreds of dollars on games? Even when I read the papers, works, thesis and other assorted research bulletins on online addiction I still can not understand it.

Been beating my head against same things, not going to continue as it's pointless. Back in the day I attributed all of this kind of behavior to over-caffeinated and unmonitored teenagers, but it's 20 years later now. So at this point pretty much has to be obsessive compulsive disorder or simple game addiction, but you just wouldn't think a 20 year old niche-ish game would stimulate that response and as such this has surprised me to no end.

But definitely going to stop worrying about it as of now as these people aren't going to hear any of it.

Asteria 12-09-2019 11:35 PM

Copious notes and screenshots are being taken for my lawyer - pervasive atmosphere of unbridled HATE for us casuals that want nothing but the (2nd) beet in classic haste gear! :(

Fammaden 12-09-2019 11:40 PM

I mean if you aren't living hand to mouth a hundred bucks here and there on video gaming isn't any shocking insanity. I'd agree spending large amounts on fucking P99 gear, even if it wasn't going to mean a likely ban, is mental as fuck though.