Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   People for Biden are starting to get meaningless (/forums/showthread.php?t=418501)

BigChief 08-21-2023 04:57 PM

Trump is at home waxing his ass. He says he will be the most popular prison bitch in human history. No ass will be so yuge, so deep, so soft, so full of Russian, Saudi and N Korean DNA...

Ooloo 08-21-2023 06:05 PM

The whole idea of mocking people who get raped in prison is pretty barbaric when you think about it.

Like, there are armed guards everywhere and there are huge steel cages everywhere to restrict people's activity 24\7, but then when they start literally raping eachother the guards are like "there's nothin we can do!!"

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but literal prison rape seems like cruel and unusual punishment and like noooobody cares. In fact weirdos like the above make jokes about it.

Trexller 08-21-2023 07:21 PM

yeah prison rape cannot be nearly as common as pop culture myth states that it is

any prisoner who gets assaulted has a civil legal case against the state

technically speaking, while imprisoned the state is legally responsible for your safety and rights afforded as a prisoner.

so there's no way that beatings and rapes are as common as everyone thinks that they are

of course, a civil legal case requires a "burden of proof" so you're gonna have to convince a jury you had nonconsensual sex in prison

that's where things are gonna get messy

Trexller 08-21-2023 07:22 PM

honestly speaking, if i was imprisoned and bubba was gonna make me his bitch, I would force bubba to kill me before i submitted

Origen 08-22-2023 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trexller (Post 3637845)
honestly speaking, if i was imprisoned and bubba was gonna make me his bitch, I would force bubba to kill me before i submitted

I remember being fourteen

Sadre Spinegnawer 08-22-2023 12:24 PM

lol at you home dwellers speculating about jail.

If you end up on a block where you get raped, you either are in a prison in a red state, at Riker's, or you were so fucking stupid and aggressive to other inmates you did this shit to yourself.

Different blocks for different folks. Don't want to get a rib popped or fucked with in any way? Then don't be a punk who bothers people trying to do their time.

Jails are always a sifting system. It's not as if, "Oh no the rape guys are here, and the guards don't know!"

Some folks ask to be put in solitary or admin immediately cuz they either a fuckhead or a known CI.

Go back to yer comfy lives. Argue about politics. In jail guess what people don't do? Any of the trifling pronouncing and announcing and denouncing that happens here. But then again, this isn't real, so have at it.

BigChief 08-24-2023 09:29 PM

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images...pg?w=800&h=307