Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   "conspuracy theories" (/forums/showthread.php?t=311589)

Wonkie 11-30-2018 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickmoranis (Post 2817662)
How to understand what a conspiracy theory is and not be a triggered "pragmatic" establishment zombie:

1. You graduate college and get a job for a large corperation/orginization
2. Your job at this corperation is one of many jobs that make the corperation/orginization money
3. in meetings strategies are discussed by a select few leadership roles
4. those strategies are discussed in meetings by a select few of higher leadership
5. those strategies are discussed by an even smaller select few of top level leadership
6. decisions are made by 1-3 of the top TOP level leadership

congratulations, you are part of a "conspiracy"

You see, there ARE such things as conspiracies, infact the entire planet operates by using them. From making games like everquest, to making rockets that will fly people to mars, to political organizations trying to elect their candidates, to charitable organizations trying to move money to people that think need it, all the way to criminal orginizations.

Everything is a conspiracy.

The thing is EVERY conspiracy has OPEN ENROLLMENT.

What does that mean? It means, if you want to be a part of the conspiracies that get your rocks solid, all you have to do is devote your life to working with people/corporations/organizations that are involved with the conspiracy that you are excited about. Work for people, and in time, you will be a top level leader that is managing how the conspiracy faces the outside world.

TL;DR

Everything is a conspiracy, they all have application processes for anyone, you can be involved at any level of any conspiracy by simply working hard at it.

A conspiracy is a secret agreement by people to commit something wrong or illegal. Depending on the circumstances, a conspiracy may be a crime, or a civil wrong.[1]

in this case, leadership is conspiring to deprive Labor of the value it creates

ScaringChildren 11-30-2018 11:07 AM

"You conspiracy theorists just believe the weirdest things, that source is not legit and trustworthy. That's why I trust big names like Washington Post. Sure, they may have cozy ties to the CIA but they're good now because they don't like Trump. Besides, they days of Operation Mockingbird are in the past. They're cool now. You really should get educated, Trumptard."

Oleris 11-30-2018 11:11 AM

I remember when I could go to abovetopsecret.com and read about aliens, illuminatti, the NWO, monsters etc for entertainment. It is now just filled with politics.

ScaringChildren 11-30-2018 11:16 AM

^CIA PLANT

Irulan 11-30-2018 11:37 AM

Cumpsiracies are all that matters.

rollin5k 11-30-2018 11:40 AM

is this how the fbi carries firearms?

schlub

tsuchang 11-30-2018 11:52 AM

I once had a conspiracy. I liked it a lot. I fed it, and petted it and held it real close. Now it doesn't move anymore.

misterbonkers 11-30-2018 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickmoranis (Post 2817667)
Would like for someone who doesnt believe sandy hook was a conspiracy, prove this video to be FAKE or FALSE in anyway.

it's false because i didn't click on it, therefore it never happened

ScaringChildren 11-30-2018 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misterbonkers (Post 2817722)
therefore it never happened

Sandy Hook massacre never happened?

misterbonkers 11-30-2018 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScaringChildren (Post 2817723)
Sandy Hook massacre never happened?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickmoranis (Post 2817667)
prove this video to be FAKE or FALSE in anyway.

context clues, but here's your pity reply anyways since i know you know that already