Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   IB takes 80% of the loot, shares 50% of the raid suspension. (/forums/showthread.php?t=130919)

Hitpoint 12-13-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanforce (Post 1219190)
TMO is successful within the bounds of the rules.

Funniest part of this thread. Tmo trained us minutes before this, we just didn't get their train on fraps.

And the guy who trained was not an officer like Tiggles said in the OP. He's only been a member for a few weeks. This was not condoned in any way by our leadership.

Hitpoint 12-13-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alarti0001 (Post 1219214)
@hitpoint.... still deluded enough to think you are the good guys? Or have you falling into the FE/IB TinHat trap?

I don't necessarily think there are good guys or bad guys. I know that what we do seems bad and malicious to you, and what you do seems just as bad to us. The arguing and rule lawyering that happens on rnf that makes people look bad is always just a few people. I try to be reasonable for the most part. Maybe you have me confused with someone but I don't think tmo is some kind of evil entity. I do think that TMO has been on top for long enough, and another guild should be able to compete at end game.

Alarti0001 12-13-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitpoint (Post 1219222)
Funniest part of this thread. Tmo trained us minutes before this, we just didn't get their train on fraps.

And the guy who trained was not an officer like Tiggles said in the OP. He's only been a member for a few weeks. This was not condoned in any way by our leadership.

Retus was a member for over a year, and officer even.

TMO did not train you actually :)

Alarti0001 12-13-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitpoint (Post 1219240)
I don't necessarily think there are good guys or bad guys. I know that what we do seems bad and malicious to you, and what you do seems just as bad to us. The arguing and rule lawyering that happens on rnf that makes people look bad is always just a few people. I try to be reasonable for the most part. Maybe you have me confused with someone but I don't think tmo is some kind of evil entity. I do think that TMO has been on top for long enough, and another guild should be able to compete at end game.

Your wizard(Rhodes/Retus) ran forward, nuked a tola jugg, aggro'd Trakanon, then rand and stood behind TMO's raid. Yes that does seem malicious to me.. does it not to you?

Orruar 12-13-2013 05:42 PM

I guess trivial 32k dragons are still big events for some.

MaximiusM 12-13-2013 05:43 PM

[QUOTE=Black Ranger;1219187 Or are you just a lying, pig-eyed sack of shit?[/QUOTE]

http://i.imgur.com/i6l0n7O.jpg

Tuljin 12-13-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lune (Post 1219192)
Friendly reminder to any bright-eyed youngsters who may be reading this: The people posting in this this thread are motivated solely by ruining your play experience and/or trolling about it on the forums.

This has been a public service announcement, you may now resume your regularly scheduled forumquesting.

along with this - p99 guilds ("raid" or "non-raid") are a pyramid scheme

http://i.imgur.com/9fU2M4Z.jpg

indiscriminate_hater 12-13-2013 05:50 PM

tiggles you're like the fat sad ugly kid in grade school who snitched on someone for putting chalk in the teacher's coffee when everyone else was on board with the prank

Hitpoint 12-13-2013 05:51 PM

I've seen the fraps Alarti. I just mean you guys do the same thing sometimes, and it shouldn't necessarily represent the whole guild. It wasn't so long ago at a CT that we watched one of your necros was standing up and FDing in NW corner of fear dropping a huge train on our guild while we were rezing at north wall. I doubt most of TMO even knew that was happening. You not knowing (or pretending not to) that you guys trained first this morning, is an example.

And Retus is absoutely not an officer. He just became full member like a few weeks ago, like I said.

Hitpoint 12-13-2013 05:57 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk5ovTNwyF4

Here is a video of a TMO member doing exactly the same thing, but zero punishment was handed out for this. See the Ogre shaman