Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Uncommon Camps (/forums/showthread.php?t=232742)

Pyrrhica 03-25-2016 12:44 PM

Anywhere in Swamp of No Hope

iruinedyourday 03-25-2016 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maskedmelon (Post 2224385)
Kitchen in Mistmoore. Nobody ever pulls those and they drop kettles!

fuck this is both uncommon and awesome, both the butler and the maid spawn in that area too.. an awesome destination in classic, an unfrequented one here :(

Also the tower in MM is not often camped, and a great camp location! like right up the stairs where the Avenging Catlif spawns.

Can pull that named, the earring named, the chestplate of dark flame named & maybe 1 or two crappy nameds near by too.. easy escape to zoneline if something goes wrong!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyrrhica (Post 2224398)

Man frog town is one of the coolest things in Kunark, and the made it worthless.. if there is any custon content added, i hope its turning that into a kos town, capable of building faction with to shop bank and other stuff for RP's

fadetree 03-25-2016 01:48 PM

Kedge. Be a man.

Cecily 03-25-2016 02:02 PM

Personally, I just wandered Norrath on my ranger spamming track and looking for blues. Led me to some pretty unusual spots.

Jimjam 03-25-2016 02:09 PM

Najena. Lots of solo pull ogre guards and skeletons you can kill at 24. A few interesting names, but no crazy loot.

At 35 none of the skeletons will be blue anymore, leaving the guard captain as the only frequent blue con melee spawn.

Loot is spell research, whore's bane, a few minor magic items, fine steel, large ringmail and occasional large bronze from office groosh.

Will have to beat up the occasional green skeleton on the way in to your camp, but you can save those bone chips for ECmart.

jolanar 03-25-2016 02:20 PM

Alluring Sirens in OOT.

Wisps on Erud's Crossing Isle, which also happens to be great money.

Never tried it, but it doesn't get any more uncommon than Kerra Isle. Easily the least used zone ever in EQ.

Rygar 03-25-2016 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyrrhica (Post 2224398)

Was coming here to post this. I believe from 24-34 I was here on my monk. There is an undead camp southwest of frog town that has about 4 skeletons that spawn there, plus tons of blue wandering adds. You can see the adds from far away and can avoid them if you're careful. Was a great spot to exp for me. Started out hard but got easier and easier as I leveled.

If you're a good race FV isn't that far away for supplies, but if Iksar then cabilis is right there.

I wouldn't recommend frogtown unless you have a snare or root capability. When frogs ran they go through the hut walls in that town and agro everything.

iruinedyourday 03-25-2016 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jolanar (Post 2224496)
Alluring Sirens in OOT.

Wisps on Erud's Crossing Isle, which also happens to be great money.

Never tried it, but it doesn't get any more uncommon than Kerra Isle. Easily the least used zone ever in EQ.

what about the warrens? hah idk if anyoens doing those.. the sirens, thats a fucking cool one, nice.

Runneye is not ever camped. That weird mudman zone that king zorb right outside too, that was a fun classic camp.

there are a static 3 spawn of Treants in SK that were perma camped on live but not here.. fast respawn, decent plat, easy pulls

those two half elfs in between the ruins and the half elf town, they're sitting at the campfire in QHills.. 6 min respawn, 2 mobs.. decent solo static camp for doing homework & EQ at the same time.

jolanar 03-25-2016 02:38 PM

Aviaks in Lake Rathetear are hardly ever camped on this server despite being very popular on live. They drop tons of bronze weapons/leather etc too.

Erati 03-25-2016 03:18 PM

Najena also very fun when you are proper level

but gets very hard very fast