Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Priests (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Realistic farming with seafuries gone? (/forums/showthread.php?t=284348)

loramin 11-06-2017 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NecroP99 (Post 2606501)
Best cash camp is (and most likely always will be) Fungi King in Sebelis. Common drop that sells for 50k that is easily 1 grouped and with the proper classes can be duo'd/trio'd/quad'd it with no issue.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinaki (Post 2606534)
I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen a shaman without torpor/malo down at Seb King.

Just join a guild you feel comfortable with. If they are a good guild, they'll help you once you've proven your worth.

100% agree about joining a guild (Anonymous is recruiting if anyone is looking for a casual raid guild). But that being said, I did King a couple of times pre-Torpor, and even once pre-Malo, and it is doable as long as the group has a decent cleric and enchanter.

I wouldn't recommend it of course: if you're a pre-Malo/Torpor Shaman CE/Crypt is the better camp. You can do it even pre-60 and it has a chance of 15k Heiro cloak, a 10k JBB, some other minor stuff and (if you're really lucky) even Torpor itself.