Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Are you mortified about President Donald J. Trump? (/forums/showthread.php?t=317375)

JayDee 02-13-2019 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troxx (Post 2860108)
Worst president in modern history by a long shot.

Narcissistic fella of at best mediocre intelligence. Failed business man with dozens of flopped business ventures who has escaped paying his debts to countless blue collar workers thanks to bankruptcy law exploited multiple times. He stood then and still stands on his daddy’s wealth - having lost more money than he ever made.

Partisan politics aside, he’s an incompetent tool. I can understand how he got elected given the chords he strung with the masses ... but how anybody can continue to support him is beyond my comprehension. Willful ignorance?

/shrug

He’ll be impeached or in jail before the 2020 election.

I am curious, though, to know how many autist supporters he has here :p

Watching that CNN huh

feniin 02-13-2019 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripqozko (Post 2860120)
Curious how you will react when he is re elected in 2020

Weird to see you out of RNF Ramen :p

eezl 02-13-2019 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feniin (Post 2860123)
Weird to see you out of RNF Ramen :p

this IS RnF. also, poor Jeb Bush.

MamaKan 02-13-2019 02:07 AM

No need to be mortified, the US is a thing of the past. Glory to China, India and the middle east !

Bardp1999 02-13-2019 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 (Post 2860034)
Where's the 9/11 option?

Bush option is sufficient because Bush did 911

DinoTriz2 02-13-2019 07:08 AM

Quote:

Narcissistic fella of at best mediocre intelligence. Failed business man with dozens of flopped business ventures who has escaped paying his debts to countless blue collar workers thanks to bankruptcy law exploited multiple times. He stood then and still stands on his daddy’s wealth - having lost more money than he ever made.

Partisan politics aside, he’s an incompetent tool. I can understand how he got elected given the chords he strung with the masses ... but how anybody can continue to support him is beyond my comprehension. Willful ignorance?

/shrug

Then why did you vote "No". Sure sounds like you're mortified.

DinoTriz2 02-13-2019 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonkie (Post 2860121)
Fact check: he's bush 3. there's only been 2 presidents named bush

WRONG.

https://i.imgur.com/sFAncjU_d.jpg?ma...idelity=medium

Teppler 02-13-2019 07:45 AM

Whether or not you support Trump is often how I decide if someone is a good person or not.

If you don’t support Trump on things such as a border wall and controlled illegal immigration, you cannot be a good and moral person. This is the heart of the issue. I’ve also never met an anti Drumpher that wasn’t a zionist stooge. In which case I hate you even more.

Teppler 02-13-2019 07:55 AM

Quote:

/shrug

In 2019 with conservative estimates, Trump is worth over 3 billion.

He started out splitting equity in a family company that was worth roughly 40 million. He turned 40 million to over 3 billion while living one of the most incredible lives imaginable. This is a “failure” to you. You must be living some amazing life.

FatMice 02-13-2019 07:56 AM

Sad! Wall not made of gold.
NO GOLD NO WALL!