Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Weed, man. (/forums/showthread.php?t=366681)

Bigsham 08-26-2020 10:54 AM

I smoke a small amount of weed, once per day usually at about midnight

It helps me wipe everything clean and go to bed with a clear head, if i dont smoke i think about way too much shit and feel crappy.

Should weed be legal? no

Should it be decriminilized? yes

Todays pot is 10x stronger then the pot that was mainstream just 10 years ago

that pot was 10x stronger then the pot on the 60s and 70s

All these souped up weed products are doing brain damage to these millenials and making them not want to work or do anything with their lives.

If you smoke too much pot it will ruin your motivation and you wont do shit with your life.

zodium 08-26-2020 10:59 AM

yuo have add

Bigsham 08-26-2020 12:24 PM

This message is hidden because zodium is on your ignore list.

zodium 08-26-2020 12:34 PM

someone tell bigsham he has add please. don't self-medicate ppl, i shouldn't have to tell you this year after year. seek professional help for your mental illnesses.

PieOats 08-26-2020 12:46 PM

Bigsham pal, Zodium says you have add, my dude.

See Christ

solleks 08-26-2020 12:57 PM

Professional help ie medication. Might as well stick with something natural if u cant handle reality

douglas1999 08-26-2020 02:16 PM

Having been a huge pot smoking sack of shit for several years, the thing about smoking potent weed all day every day is that you develop an impenetrably high tolerance to thc. So ironically, the people who smoke constantly are barely high at all, whereas if you only smoke once in a while, you will likely get obliterated from one small puff. There *is* legitimate evidence that smoking any amount during formative teenage years as your brain is still physically developing can lead to a variety of psychological issues, but it's still relatively uncommon.

Woke Locc 08-26-2020 02:24 PM

I did an oopsy, that article is a month old.

Here's what it actually says

Quote:

Substance use disorders are diseases, not crimes. Democrats believe no one should be in prison solely because they use drugs. Democrats will decriminalize marijuana use and reschedule it through executive action on the federal level. We will support legalization of medical marijuana, and believe states should be able to make their own decisions about recreational use. The Justice Department should not launch federal prosecutions of conduct that is legal at the state level. All past criminal convictions for cannabis use should be automatically expunged. And rather than involving the criminal justice system, Democrats support increased use of drug courts, harm reduction interventions, and treatment diversion programs for those struggling with substance use disorders.

douglas1999 08-26-2020 02:28 PM

I think that's common sense good policy when it comes to weed. It's funny I don't think trump has cracked down on weed at all has he? The last time I remember feds raiding a dispensary it was under obama

GinnasP99 08-26-2020 02:37 PM

Obama's first pitch was pathetic, that's all I need to know.