Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Bugs (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Miscellaneous: Summary of Bard issues (/forums/showthread.php?t=3745)

Deric 03-08-2010 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantaa (Post 27511)
Please check the manasong DUration too...it doesnt have same duration as the other songs,and the lvl 42 haste song..almost never lands when i cast it...so pretty useless atm,but more important is the manasong..can barely twist 2 songs without fading it,thanks alot for ur work

Is your brass capped? McVaxius' Berserker Crescendo has a brass component to it that increases the missed note rate on it if your Brass isn't near capped skill range. I noticed this as well when first dinging into 42--and subsequently leveling brass up which seemed to fix the problem of multiple miss notes in a row.

Jete 03-08-2010 06:11 PM

Deric is right on this one- It works fine for me after I capped Brass. Hope that helps!

Jete 03-08-2010 06:14 PM

BTW... I really appreciate the fix Devs... for the longest time I thought Bards were gonna be just like on live, ignored and abused until you crack and give us FM...

You guys ARE gonna give us FM right? =P

Excision Rottun 03-08-2010 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jete (Post 25729)
---------------------------------------------------------
Songs breaking if they fade directly after recast
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1666

Bard songs will fade if the song "breaks" even if it is recasted. For example-
I cast hymn of restoration ( should last 4 ticks or 12 seconds )
I wait 8.2 seconds ( 3.2 seconds left on Hymn of restoration buff )
The new Hymn of restoration hits and shows in the buff bar.
The old Hymn of restoration fades at almost the exact same time. ( Your wounds stop healing )
The new Hymn of restoration fades. ( lasted about .2 seconds as a buff)
---------------------------------------------------------

This has always occurred on live.

And still does, at least as current as 1 year ago.

Turbo 03-08-2010 08:15 PM

Regarding mana song, if its anything like actual EQ, it only gives mana on the "your mind clears" message. Duration is/should be a non-issue

Jete 03-13-2010 12:24 PM

Bump, added FIXED text... Would REALLY like to see instrument switch issue take priority for Bards next!

Turbo 03-13-2010 03:01 PM

Level 11 alliance song is still broken, can be resisted as a corpse of mine can attest to

Muldoon 03-16-2010 01:29 AM

After consulting with Jete, wondering where our level 14 song "Lyssa's Cataloging Libretto" was located... it may not be in the game. I double checked all vendors in FP, Qeynos, Kelethin, HHK, and Erudin. Anybody find this, and maybe I'm just crazy? :)

flednat 03-16-2010 02:23 AM

It should be located in Erudian. I think it was one of the fiew times i ever went to library.

Jete 03-16-2010 07:36 PM

I was unable to find the song in Erudin.. Are you saying you bought it on live there?

Updated the list, can someone make a link to Bard alliance song bug for me?