Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Sick of ppl with no loyalty (/forums/showthread.php?t=414957)

Jimjam 02-09-2023 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripqozko (Post 3570981)
Wokecat argues with wokecat, I prefer the clear version

Imagine if clear was a wokecat alt.

Daresay Clear argues with Clear was peak though.

wuanahto 02-09-2023 08:45 PM

I think your problem is thinking MMOfriends last long. the devs of 2004+ mmos know this and made games solo friendly.
and 20+ years of knowledge lead druids to quad giants or druids to solo all* of PoF with a monkeybro and druids to druiddruidduirsd
i cant even remember my first molten core group anymore, but i do remember learning that healing my necropet and eating the 50% exp loss had much better potential exp due to sheer amount of killing because less downtime + more fine steel loot

magnetaress 02-09-2023 08:59 PM

Make new friends.

The true skill of these games is becoming the one building and organizing events in game with a flock of followers who come and go like the sea at the shore.

Go forth and build your sandcastles.

Rager and Quitter 02-09-2023 09:14 PM

Although I know the drama is fake and all just Wokecat trying to be relevant, I'll bite.

Imagine giving a shit about some hood rat sounding, annoying, hideous and ugly bitch on the internet thinks. I can't believe you're publicly craving that dumb bitch's attention. The saddest part is if you ask her, she probably thinks she's a "catch" and a "10". Hilarious.

Arvan 02-09-2023 09:34 PM

Filed under Mental Illness

Jobaber 02-09-2023 09:39 PM

put the static group in a big brother reality tv house with daily tasks in EQ for them to complete to get perks and stuff.

Trexller 02-09-2023 09:43 PM

you people sure know alot about EQ for players who just recently found the game

https://i.imgur.com/gFvdRux.jpeg

Chortles Snortles 02-09-2023 09:43 PM

https://i.imgur.com/ZRQQvI2.gif

Sweagen 02-09-2023 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuanahto (Post 3571036)
I think your problem is thinking MMOfriends last long. the devs of 2004+ mmos know this and made games solo friendly.
and 20+ years of knowledge lead druids to quad giants or druids to solo all* of PoF with a monkeybro and druids to druiddruidduirsd
i cant even remember my first molten core group anymore, but i do remember learning that healing my necropet and eating the 50% exp loss had much better potential exp due to sheer amount of killing because less downtime + more fine steel loot

Lol I've known this person for years outside of the MMO but a few days after we start playing together she turns a tiny argument into the freakin leaning tower of pisa and rages out and refuses to continue playing with us anymore

Like it's extremely annoying to me that people can't just learn to chill and play instead of making everything into a huge deal and turning it against others

Sweagen 02-09-2023 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trexller (Post 3571082)
you people sure know alot about EQ for players who just recently found the game

https://i.imgur.com/gFvdRux.jpeg

Ngl we are still noobs but it's not that unreasonable to know that a group that plays together frequently and only together is called a 'static group', I learned it from the wiki and from other people on the forums.