Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   New Trump Video (/forums/showthread.php?t=375910)

Caroll 01-08-2021 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thulian (Post 3241728)
he called his supporters to DC for his speech and for support

he didnt tell anyone to do anything

You live with your mom and you're poor.

Mblake81 01-08-2021 12:54 PM

Sorry you hate your family and you are a whore of the world, Plinki

peterpal 01-08-2021 01:26 PM

https://i.imgur.com/gRYkUOX.jpg

Jibartik 01-08-2021 01:27 PM

Quote the one where they rip on the girl that was shot. It's effing brutal.

hobart 01-08-2021 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3241822)
Quote the one where they rip on the girl that was shot. It's effing brutal.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think the cop who shot her did anything wrong. But she was someone's daughter/sister/mother who served her country and maybe had mental issues because of that service.

And I agree. A lot of interviews posted are so gross. Did you see the lady who get maced entering and was sitting outside crying about how she's not BLM and is one of the "patriots" who was merely staging a "revolution"?

I think most Trumptards are just victims of their own lack of education and their own stupidity who double down because it's easier than admitting they got duped. They really do seem like victims who can't tell facebook from the real world.

Jibartik 01-08-2021 02:00 PM

Dont get me wrong, I feel what you are saying.

I feel BIG sadness for these people. Infact most of them IMO are victims of a un loving and uncaring system that they clearly need help from. Half the interviews these people have speech impediments.

But this woman was in the military for 14 years, she said on twitter she was going to join a revolution, she was the tip of the spear, climbing through a broken window, leading the rioting mob.

So my sympathy card is left on the few sad people, who were sitting in the halls not sure what to do or where to go or what was happening, and when interviewed sound like this: https://youtu.be/xewPUMYkaMQ

But before you get too sad, this guys dad is a state judge and they had every privilege you could imagine to help them succeed. Except a loving, caring, empathetic and understanding parent and support group.

Empathy, real empathy, is understanding that the woman was shot is not a victim of being shot, but a victim of a system that she championed.

magnetaress 01-08-2021 02:04 PM

I could have been the tip of the spear. Kind of glad I wasn't. That was probably some incredibly crazy rush before death though. May she rest in peace, eternally. A world that suits her, and loves her. I'm being honest, when I say I truly understand how she might have felt.

Not glorifying it. We left a lot of people behind.

hobart 01-08-2021 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3241847)
Empathy, real empathy, is understanding that the woman was shot is not a victim of being shot, but a victim of a system that she championed.

Cassawary 01-08-2021 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobart (Post 3241842)
And I agree. A lot of interviews posted are so gross. Did you see the lady who get maced entering and was sitting outside crying about how she's not BLM and is one of the "patriots" who was merely staging a "revolution"?

this one?

magnetaress 01-08-2021 02:21 PM

Should have chose the window or wall.

Is it dumb I actually was trained to breach and clear buildings?

She's lucky she got maced.