Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Ban me, or else I'll talk politics. (/forums/showthread.php?t=349725)

Teppler 02-06-2020 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebeccablack (Post 3081056)
you spent weeks speeddialing the mods every time someone upset you here, you dont get to act like anyone else here has abused censorship more than you

Well let’s analyze the wording here a moment. “Anytime someone upset you”. Is that a truthful statement? Was this a case of someone respectfully putting out ideas and me can’t handling it? “Anytime someone upset you” really means anytime people started to destroy the discussion via harassment campaigns and personal attacks.

I didn’t really give the mods extra work to do either. I collected the posts and put them one after another in a very clear way and point out. “This post is harassment and has nothing resembling a political point”.

Horza 02-06-2020 03:55 PM

https://i.imgur.com/LTnrTjM.gif

Polycaster 02-06-2020 03:58 PM

Definitions are hard for liberals. It's a lot easier to maintain delusions when you can switch between meanings of words as its convenient.

Polycaster 02-06-2020 04:04 PM

Also: did you include the posting of retarded gifs that were intended to take the place of rational argument? You probably should.

Horza 02-06-2020 04:10 PM

If posting retarded gifs is a bannable offense here, then you better just go ahead and lock me up.

Smellybuttface 02-06-2020 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teppler (Post 3081054)

In the beginning I only reported harassment and people destroying the discussion via personal attacks and what not.

This isn’t destroying political discussion. See you don’t understand this because you are mentally ill and too wrapped up in us vs them. By trying to root out the personal attacks I was doing everything I could to save the political discussion.

Here’s a good example of the protectionism leftism needs to survive. Horza went on a relentless harassment campaign pairing republicans as pedophiles for weeks. I mean how fucking stupid is this guy? Pedophilia is rampant on the left much worse than the right. I start pointing this out, you know with much clearer evidence and boom that was the last of any political discussion on these forums.

It’s a rare thing to contradict yourself twice in one post.

And if someone tries to counter a far-right viewpoint, they’re labeled as government drones, social justice warriors, unAmerican, “Libtard” (as Polycaster is a fan of), etc.

Do you really believe your victim mentality nonsense of “doing everything I could to save the political discussion.” Really??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teppler (Post 3080798)
while he goes around trying to play officer faggot about social justice issues

Smellybuttface 02-06-2020 04:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Polycaster (Post 3081074)
Also: did you include the posting of retarded gifs that were intended to take the place of rational argument? You probably should.

Teppler 02-06-2020 04:16 PM

The above is an example of a liberal conflating points.

We aren’t in political discussion we are at rnf and you people have been on a harassment campaign against me for months. Of course I’m going to clown on you when I feel like it here. I never reported anyone insulting me on rnf. I reported people shitting up political discussion in the off topic section.

Teppler 02-06-2020 04:26 PM

I mean you can even see the dichotomy in this thread. One side is largely explaining points, the other side is full of 1 line personal attacks/gifs. Read through this topic. 🤷

Smellybuttface 02-06-2020 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teppler (Post 3081093)
I mean you can even see the dichotomy in this thread. One side is largely explaining points, the other side is full of 1 line personal attacks/gifs. Read through this topic. 🤷

Please don’t interpret anything you or Polygon has said as “explaining points.”

And you literally just posted how you make personal attacks on RnF, yet you try and use that against those you perceive to be doing the same.

You want to have a political discussion, take it to Off-Topic. Enough of this pseudo-intellectual bullshit contrived ‘discourse’ about left vs. right on an RnF thread.