Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Please increase exp rate (/forums/showthread.php?t=70837)

gloinz 04-05-2012 01:04 AM

i conclude blue players read twilight and play with cheerios while red players read the most dangerous game and play with guns

gloinz 04-05-2012 01:06 AM

therefore as red players we shouldnt be forced to read twilight (kill npcs), we should be allowed to read the most dangerous game (kill pcs at high level)

fuck bluebies

Tradesonred 04-05-2012 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harrison (Post 611555)
I leveled multiple characters to 50.

They're crying about not making one, with increased xp. I draw this conclusion: they're terrible.

Heres my conclusion: For some weird, unguessable reason they decided not to perma ban your ass and youre still here shitting up the threads and trolling.

Octavionn 04-05-2012 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tradesonred (Post 611563)
Heres my conclusion: For some weird, unguessable reason they decided not to perma ban your ass and youre still here shitting up the threads and trolling.

Just gotta ignore him. He isn't a real person anyways. lol.

Harrison 04-05-2012 01:15 AM

There are dozens of posts crying about experience.

Stop making new ones when you already have increased experience.

Tradesonred 04-05-2012 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harrison (Post 611568)

http://s3.credoaction.com.s3.amazona...MW06-22-05.jpg

Rydar 04-05-2012 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Octavionn (Post 611512)
Server is TOO slow with TOO small a population. Playing seems like a chore. There's almost no one to group with. Increase the exp rate so players whom are forced to play alone due to being low level can more quickly join the real fun at the higher levels.

I've played up to level 13 and just don't have the patience to solo my way to the upper levels anymore... I haven't logged onto the server in 2 1/2 weeks. And probably wont until things speed up.

Thanks.

Have you tried the EZserver? It should be on the list of EMU servers on the main site, I'm told the xp there is much faster. It might be what you are looking for, you can get to high level there very fast and join that real fun you mentioned.

Octavionn 04-05-2012 01:20 AM

Hmmm.... The way I see it.... If increasing EXP increases the population of the server by lets say.... 30+ members, but angers 1 current player because he feels like he just wasted all those hours of his life.... Which would you rather have? 30+ New Members with 1 Disgruntled current player? Or that 1 player helping contribute to the death of your server?

gloinz 04-05-2012 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rydar (Post 611571)
Have you tried the EZserver? It should be on the list of EMU servers on the main site, I'm told the xp there is much faster. It might be what you are looking for, you can get to high level there very fast and join that real fun you mentioned.

bluebie

gloinz 04-05-2012 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harrison (Post 611568)

go read twilight while i read the most dangerous game you bluebie scum