Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What is Anarchy? (/forums/showthread.php?t=110024)

Nihilist_santa 05-31-2013 12:06 AM

People are being conditioned to believe this system is what is wrong so that we will willingly dismantle it. Once that happens who knows what corrupt system will fill the power vacuum

Arteker 05-31-2013 12:11 AM

uthopia Hasbin, but when it face the real world with real person all is a bullshit.

anarchy and what noa preach is just a a attmp to bring a 19 century ideology wich never worked, look at what happened in spain where it was very popular, death and misery.

we should stop looking back and trying to get answer to old shit and focus in present and future, no in a piece of history wich never worked.

without one of them my 11 years grandfather would have killed by the sole crime of his name. but that is other history with nothing to do with this little forum.

Samoht 05-31-2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arteker (Post 976855)
look at what happened in spain

modern day kingdom of espana is still a very decentralized republic of loosely allied states, many of which have 100% autonomy.

would love to have that in the US.

Hasbinbad 05-31-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

look at what happened in spain where it was very popular, death and misery.

And in the next breath:
Quote:

we should stop looking back and trying to get answer to old shit and focus in present and future, no in a piece of history wich never worked.

Brilliant.

Hasbinbad 05-31-2013 10:45 AM

Also it should be noted that I have not espoused any position so far in this thread.

Hasbinbad 05-31-2013 10:46 AM

Oh, except that Noam Chomsky is smart as fuck. That I stand behind.

Daldolma 05-31-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hasbinbad (Post 977352)
Oh, except that Noam Chomsky is an impotent and masturbatory intellectual approaching senility. That I stand behind.

Hasbinbad 05-31-2013 12:30 PM

impotent i don't think i would disagree with, at least in the world as it stands..

masturbatory intellectual probably has a basis in a true reflection of your impression of what he chooses to talk about. he repeats what he has said before a LOT.

approaching senility is without a doubt, the man is ancient. but I saw him speak live at the paramount in oakland a couple weeks ago and the man appeared to me (somewhat trained in spotting demetia, alzheimers, etc.) to be sharp as a fucking tack. he worked the room like a true professional, didn't miss a beat, got rid of the people telling him he was over time with an equal measure of contempt and grace, and kept an entire auditorium rapt for 2 hours.

none of what you say in your passive aggressive quote of me in any way speaks to any real critique of the work the man has done, nor even a basic understanding of it.

Hasbinbad 05-31-2013 12:32 PM

But I'm sure you thought you were being very clever when you did that, so I'll give credit where credit is due. Daldoma, it appears you worked very hard to craft a sick burn and I appreciate your attempt to enjoin us to believe your point of view. :)

Hasbinbad 05-31-2013 12:33 PM

dementia too