Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   VD + GM = SUPERBAD (/forums/showthread.php?t=22606)

Uberom 12-03-2010 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uthgaard (Post 184825)
You made the decision to rage off before he said anything about rolling on the camp, so you can stop pretending that you threw your tantrum on some higher moral principle. The cool thing is, you don't have to concede to be wrong.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out Hobby's intentions after he said "simple decision". Considering there are no quarters in the game, and there is only one way of arbitrarily deciding things, I knew he was going to have us roll for it.

I knew that the second he let VD start explaining lies and shit.

I knew that the second he saw that we killed Efreeti last and didn't immediately kick VD out.

I knew that when VD had 6 people telling their story and we only had 2.

But, maybe your right Uthgaard. Maybe I have no morals and no principles at all. Maybe I just like to make points on forums. Maybe I like to knowingly get my account suspended and not play my favorite game for X amount of days...

ok ok, I know how to decide this. Let's roll on it!

Spud 12-03-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taslion (Post 184819)
I thought mobs that weren't in dungeons were "first to engage"... so, am I wrong? Had some druid nearly snipe hadden under my nose claiming this once.

nah, thats b.s.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xzerion (Post 17745)
Greetings, 5. Outdoor pathing mobs are not campable unless you are sitting at the spawn point and able to engage it instantly. Outdoor mobs on fast respawn such as HG and spectres, if you cannot engage immediately you do not hold the camp. Please try and share with fellow players in these instances.

Just because Hadden pops and the druid attacks him before you doesn't mean it's his mob. If you were were there camping hadden you have first right to kill him when he pops.

Messianic 12-03-2010 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RocketMoose (Post 184833)
Simply ban all of IB and VD and this server would be a much better place.

Roofie 12-03-2010 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uberom (Post 184783)
. Anyways, all the fucking scrubs there grouped up so that I couldn't possibly take the kill, which was just hilarious. I continued to troll them and anger them, just for pure enjoyment.

because my buddy and I are just too skilled to let some fucking Euro-cunt outpull us :D (get raped Roofie).

1- I live in Austin Texas..

2- You lose..

RapidScotch 12-03-2010 04:26 PM

http://joshmoyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/qq.png

RocketMoose 12-03-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messianic (Post 184842)

Haven't met a single decent person from either guild to this point.

RapidScotch 12-03-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RocketMoose (Post 184847)
Haven't met a single decent person from either guild to this point.

Probably because most of them only log on to raid, and you meet the farmers/random groups. Most times i've seen they run around probably talking on vent so they don't really type (which can be seen as asshole-ish to some)

idk... I've just never had any bad experiences, of course everyones gonna have some bad eggs, can't win em' all, this isn't pokemon!

RocketMoose 12-03-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RapidScotch (Post 184850)
Probably because most of them only log on to raid, and you meet the farmers/random groups. Most times i've seen they run around probably talking on vent so they don't really type (which can be seen as asshole-ish to some)

idk... I've just never had any bad experiences, of course everyones gonna have some bad eggs, can't win em' all, this isn't pokemon!

Nah I don't mind not talking, I just mind the people who come in and steal camps from legit groups and bring their 2box in to PL it. But have GMs in their pockets so they don't really have anything to worry about they're allowed to screw over whoever they want.

People whine about 2boxers ruining the game, it's people like that who ruin the game, not the act of 2 boxing.

Winobot 12-03-2010 04:32 PM

When I read the first couple of pages of your other thread, I felt as though you were screwed. My interpretation of the camp language is that technically when your enchanter friend died your group was unfit for that camp. Although it was a definite doucher move by VD to move in and start taking pulls.

After continuing to read, I’m fully sold on the fact that you fucked yourself because of your immature and childish behavior. I’d be surprised if you were over the age of 15, because you’re acting like a dumb little bitch. To be honest, the more I read, the more I truly hate you.

This thread isn't about VD anymore, it's about whiney little fuckwits that can't control their tempers. You're like a screaming baby that I want to punch in the mouth.

Uberom 12-03-2010 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winobot (Post 184855)
When I read the first couple of pages of your other thread, I felt as though you were screwed. My interpretation of the camp language is that technically when your enchanter friend died your group was unfit for that camp. Although it was a definite doucher move by VD to move in and start taking pulls.

After continuing to read, I’m fully sold on the fact that you fucked yourself because of your immature and childish behavior. I’d be surprised if you were over the age of 15, because you’re acting like a dumb little bitch. To be honest, the more I read, the more I truly hate you.

This thread isn't about VD anymore, it's about whiney little fuckwits that can't control their tempers. You're like a screaming baby that I want to punch in the mouth.

Then don't read, bitch.