Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   So now that the server is universally called Dead99 even on blue (guild poll) (/forums/showthread.php?t=317523)

Tune 03-16-2019 03:37 AM

still making alts , farming faction and trade-skills until my eyes BLEED

i dare you to come TRY to touch a raid mob

Tassador 03-16-2019 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tune (Post 2877835)

KOR99. Keep doing it now and never stop. I got the boards covered...

Zalaerian 03-16-2019 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tune (Post 2877835)

Miss you Frank

Nirgon 03-17-2019 01:24 AM

Not even an honorable mention for <Good Guys>

Tassador 03-17-2019 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoes2 (Post 2878489)
good guys could have been successful if there was leadership, it was just a zerg of idiots who had no idea what to do

The problem with the guilds that were not nilly/empire is they felt the inner circle or better players should get every fucking item. Which is technically true but at least give the illusion that the bottoms can get shit.

The problem with good guys was leadership and their EGO. EQ EGO for mid 20 to early 30 adults playing a video game way to much hours in a week...

Tassador 03-17-2019 07:27 PM

Low t equals plays a moderate amount of eq which is still too much. High t equals plays all day long.

That’s what we are really talking about. Empire had a pretty fair system. Sorry you lost. Enjoy apex and year 8 of same old routine. I got the boards covered.

White_knight 03-17-2019 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tassador (Post 2878537)
The problem with the guilds that were not nilly/empire is they felt the inner circle or better players should get every fucking item. Which is technically true but at least give the illusion that the bottoms can get shit.

The problem with good guys was leadership and their EGO. EQ EGO for mid 20 to early 30 adults playing a video game way to much hours in a week...

This is true- I think this is why Empire was the most successful guild (PvE wise). They gave just enough lewt to non-core to keep people interested. Also they did give lewt to people who showed up day in and day out.

Logging in to Nihlium and having Vaporize tell people in voice chat that you gotta suck his dick for lewt is an egotistic approach that worked only on neckbeards. This was the element that was not so obvious in empire - everyone knew there was a core (and to be frank no one cared) but it wasn't some obvious dick riding event.

Tassador 03-18-2019 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoes2 (Post 2878892)
Empires fair system was wait in line and core was first

High t = 0 playtime

sorry you don't have T ( or know what it is )

What is t can you break it down?

kotton05 03-18-2019 12:46 PM

Vitamin T(uck penis) is where your balls escape back into your chest to create a vagina at the first sign of pvp. It’s a huge problem on this server and rise of pedogm

Stalos_ 03-20-2019 01:57 AM

Always fought the Zerg cause I ain't no bitch. Even took extended breaks when the tides changed and the weather - was too fair from time to time.

I'll give Cheers to those who were zerglings but jumped ship to be of the few. Recognizing their sins against server health.