Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   2019's Shitter of the Year Award (/forums/showthread.php?t=346187)

cd288 01-02-2020 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smellybuttface (Post 3060531)
Nordok/Hazek’s cringey antics at least deserve an honorable mention:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=344861

He (or possibly she) gets absolutely annihilated in the thread that THEY started to flame about another group of people. One of the more hilarious RnF threads I’ve read.

Doesn't sound THAT cringy TBH. The HK story in there is great and the Ogre in the story is a piece of shit. Sounds like the Gnome and her friend in the Unrest story are also pieces of shit for invising past and trying to steal the camp. A little cringy by Nordok to start bitching at everyone when they left the group, but otherwise nothing really bad in either of those stories. I wish Nordok would post more; their stories always make me lol.

Smellybuttface 01-02-2020 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cd288 (Post 3060553)
Doesn't sound THAT cringy TBH. The HK story in there is great and the Ogre in the story is a piece of shit. Sounds like the Gnome and her friend in the Unrest story are also pieces of shit for invising past and trying to steal the camp. A little cringy by Nordok to start bitching at everyone when they left the group, but otherwise nothing really bad in either of those stories. I wish Nordok would post more; their stories always make me lol.

The stories themselves I actually thought were pretty funny too, but it was the comments after the stories that really brought my perception down. Especially the more recent ones.

Hazek 01-02-2020 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smellybuttface (Post 3060551)
Because I see the way you treat people, as do others, and it’s toxic AF.

Ok hypocrite

Hazek 01-02-2020 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cd288 (Post 3060553)

Exactly. Anyway I think the votes in the rest of this thread are pretty accurate.

Smellybuttface 01-02-2020 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazek (Post 3060559)
Ok hypocrite

To anyone that cares about actual truth, read through my post history then read through Hazek’s. Better yet, click through the link I posted and read some of his more recent comments on that thread.

Hard to argue with objective truth I think Norfolk/Hazek. I just want people to be forewarned who they’re actually dealing with, regardless of which moniker you choose to hide behind. It’s laughable you’re the way you are to others and yet STILL try to be holier-than-thou with dispensing advice and how others should be treated and play the game. That’s the true hypocrisy.

tyrant49333 01-02-2020 11:57 AM

Can we put these 2 shitters on the vote list ? No one cares

cd288 01-02-2020 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smellybuttface (Post 3060572)
To anyone that cares about actual truth, read through my post history then read through Hazek’s. Better yet, click through the link I posted and read some of his more recent comments on that thread.

Hard to argue with objective truth I think Norfolk/Hazek. I just want people to be forewarned who they’re actually dealing with, regardless of which moniker you choose to hide behind. It’s laughable you’re the way you are to others and yet STILL try to be holier-than-thou with dispensing advice and how others should be treated and play the game. That’s the true hypocrisy.

In this context, it's hard to value the opinion on hypocrisy/Nordok/Hazek of the person who posted a link trying to call them out to everybody

Polycaster 01-02-2020 12:00 PM

Not sure what the big deal is with the book guy. Did the other rogues not train stealth? Get some nuts, bitches.

NachtMystium 01-02-2020 12:25 PM

Nordok/Hazek quality content and my boy was wronged

Smellybuttface sounds like a whiny crybaby

Jimjam 01-02-2020 01:07 PM

This seems an appropriate place to announce RIP to two brave, young forum warriors who fell upon each other's swords among the battlegrounds of off topic.

Pressing f5 for Tepplar and Feinin.