Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Weed, man. (/forums/showthread.php?t=366681)

magnetaress 08-26-2020 02:54 PM

Is terrible and should disqualify u from UBI and universal health care, qualify u for Xanax and psychiatric rehab. But be legal.

douglas1999 08-26-2020 02:56 PM

kinda disappointed "I'm a big gay idiot" is not a poll option quite frankly

magnetaress 08-26-2020 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solleks (Post 3174665)
Sobriety should be promoted, its the most exciting and challenging.

magnetaress 08-26-2020 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douglas1999 (Post 3174838)
kinda disappointed "I'm a big gay idiot" is not a poll option quite frankly

Starkind is very homosexual. 🏳️*🌈🌈💫🖖

Baler 08-26-2020 03:00 PM

In 2020 there are still people who think weed = heroin and reefer madness is real.
yikes

The old 'smoking dope makes you a dope' phrase. Oh right, alcohol and tobacco are perfectly safe. :rolleyes:
More deaths are caused by alcohol every year, year after year. But it's been socially accepted, even promoted.

magnetaress 08-26-2020 03:06 PM

I personally know several people with weed psychosis. The weed is more important than their wellbeing and hygiene. And they are willing to harm others so they can get high.

Reefer bad man.

Baler 08-26-2020 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3174849)
I personally know several people with weed psychosis. The weed is more important than their wellbeing and hygiene. And they are willing to harm others so they can get high.

Reefer bad man.

Sounds like a psychological addiction. Anything can be addicting, Computer, videogames, sex, double posting. Once you stop you can't help yourself to want more and then you relapse.

douglas1999 08-26-2020 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3174849)

Reefer bad man.

Yeah but they'd find a way to disregard their wellbeing and hygiene minus the weed. Consider that there are homeless shelters that homeless people choose not to go to. You just start to dig living on the street eventually I guess

magnetaress 08-26-2020 03:10 PM

alcohol bad man too

Soon as u get a real fascist elected I promise to help rid the universe of all drugs. Even hormones.

Just to be fair.

Weed isn't harmless. Neither are cigarettes or aids, beer, or w/e. Mostly black people suffer from weed and it's unfortunate we don't recognize there's real racial bias here.

I would like i said prefer freedom but people have already ruined our lands. And are doing so at ever increasing rates.

Grrrrr bark grrrrr

Baler 08-26-2020 03:11 PM

hormones aren't a drug you derp, they're hormones.

This the type of shit that annoy the hell out of me. People put their nose in places they know nothing about.
You want to consume things you know nothing about that's your business but don't start verbal vomiting if you're not educated on the subject.

Also magnetaress that was racist as fuck.