Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The most skilled player you've ever played with? (/forums/showthread.php?t=390496)

Solist 08-26-2021 02:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pootytangx (Post 3351592)
Simply <The Best> gnome cleric did a crawl through splitpaw awhile back. He was just simply the best I had ever grouped with ��

Easily <The Best>

And thankyou :p

derpcake2 08-26-2021 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Videri (Post 3351788)
Another person I could never really understand was Beastagor. He would go in 1v6, 1v12, 1v30, and he'd kill someone...and someone would say in ooc "HT down lol"...but then Beastagor would kill someone else. And then someone else. And then disappear. How is he so much better lol?

bis gear, boxing for max buffs, exploits and some hacks

same shit with smallme, that guy would always have every top level buff, even with only 10 people online on red

Pootytangx 08-26-2021 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solist (Post 3351805)
Easily <The Best>

And thankyou :p

Haha damn my memory never was my strong suit! Glad to hear from ya! Hope all is well in the land down under!

Toxigen 08-26-2021 08:42 AM

Nybras

Took me under his wing when I app'd AM. I was green as a leprechaun eating peas in a lush forest...his level of patience was borderline Mother Theresa.

P99 lost a good one when he hung up his spurs. Its too bad I got really busy irl and had to break from EQ mid-app...would have really enjoyed playing with him more.

Shoutout to Chillwin, too...another cool-as-a-cucumber, smooth operator. Made farming tunics incredibly laid back / easy.

remen 08-26-2021 10:33 AM

I haven't been around that long, so kelzaraz and furoar are the two that immediately jump to mind.

Honorable mentions Zarza was a beast, and mjrn always is making great plays.

Allishia 08-26-2021 04:34 PM

I vote mjrn. Doesn't make waves, wins lots of fte things and always kept me avatar without even having to ask /nod :)

gkmarino 08-26-2021 07:32 PM

This game is super easy you all need to play some actually mechanically challenging games. Also the use of GINA completely trivializes the game. Using it for timers for spells, skills, refresh durations, etc... all things you should have to "Feel" or know through experience and the use of your own intuition about your class and other class spells being used. Laughable.

Tunabros 08-26-2021 07:35 PM

kelz is an awesome dude

heard good things from his ring MQs

also his videos are badass and 100 percent better than Furoar's

Twochain 08-27-2021 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tunabros (Post 3351632)
phatez is a bald drug user who still plays wow

U know what? I thought he was going to be an ugly as shit nerd. Was kind of surprised how normal looking he was when I saw him on the wow classic stream (world 2nd or 3rd level 60 lmao) his team only lost out to joker

Twochain 08-27-2021 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gkmarino (Post 3352132)
This game is super easy you all need to play some actually mechanically challenging games. Also the use of GINA completely trivializes the game. Using it for timers for spells, skills, refresh durations, etc... all things you should have to "Feel" or know through experience and the use of your own intuition about your class and other class spells being used. Laughable.

I was a pro counter strike player (with proof, can link my esea) and also play Dota in the “very high skill” bracket (4k and counting, 12-3 in the latest patch) (also played HoN at a semi pro level) (Also was top 100 on leaderboards in pubg, NHL 2009, and Madden 2005) (also went from silver 2 to immortal 3 in a week in a half when I started playing valorant)

Also I almost never use Gina because that voice is so damn annoying.

There are a lot of things in EverQuest that I could teach literally anyone to do. I tried getting my friend Steph into EQ, and let her play my rogue in an Guild HoT raid for her very first experience playing the game, where she was top DPS after 5 minutes. She also played CS at a higher level than most. However, there are many aspects of raiding EQ/doing insane solo and duo camps that require mechanical skill and… rather intense game knowledge due to the behavior of such an old game and how it’s mechanics work.

Hope my credentials suite your opinions