Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Cheating everywhere, GMs??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=399003)

Grumph 02-07-2022 11:21 AM

On an unrelated note...

Yall hear the story of the American born skater who's skating for China now and keeps falling down?

In completely unrelated news, OOP got a Ring 10 with AG before leaving for Riot.

Nibblewitz 02-07-2022 11:36 AM

When I have evidence of cheating, I also post it in RnF instead of petitioning.

Samoht 02-07-2022 11:40 AM

WHAT THE FUCK DOES MS HAVE TO DO WITH FPS?

OP. MADE. THIS. SHIT. UP.

DeathsSilkyMist 02-07-2022 11:42 AM

The problem with trying to do this kind of analyisis is you are not taking into account the time it takes for data packets to reach different clients. If the person rolling and Furoar both live close to the P99 server, and they have very fast internet, they may recieve the data packet faster than you, especially if you live farther away. It isn't like everybody got the data at the exact same time, this is a multiplayer game, and not even one hosted by a large company.

The stock market is a good example here. Companies literally buy property as close as they can to the servers that handle stock transactions so they can get their data sent to the server faster than anyone else.

Old_PVP 02-07-2022 11:44 AM

Take a step back and consider... this is what my gaming experience has become?

I presume this has to deal with "FTE" bluebism. Yeah I just made that word up, seems to fit. GMs should turn on PVP and let you all eat each other. So much GM time wasted on you insufferable blues.

Also, nerf that UI. Not classic!

Toxigen 02-07-2022 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumph (Post 3420209)
On an unrelated note...

Yall hear the story of the American born skater who's skating for China now and keeps falling down?

Good. She gets what she fucking deserves, traitorous scum.

zati 02-07-2022 12:10 PM

Aw shucks real evidence shown on RnF, but it's being rejected? Obviously its all fakee. Sorry you aren't in a 250 man zerg guild wit cheaters on the race line on every spawn that has 16hr+ variance and it's mostly won by the same players; to bad doood. Rest easy tho they will continue to kill AoW and vulaks with the entitled feeling of "We earned it on a 20+ yr old elf sim whilst being unemployed" /barf

Servers raid scene is a joke for people with mental gymnastics rn. It has been for a year not sure why yall are even wasting ur time Go outside , play a different game, do something more productive or just play EQ minus the raiding.

Anyway a Big yikes to OP for wasting time thinking his efforts would change anything. Atleast it was entertaining to watch before work. Your time is probably better off applying to the CIA (Culinary institute of America) you might get accepted.

Littul Jonn 02-07-2022 12:20 PM

Good luck on your quest OP, I doubt it changes anything however. As the old saying goes, if you can’t beat ‘em join em.

Twochain 02-07-2022 12:39 PM

As a former pro CS player, albeit well over a decade ago, and me now being in my 30s, and can consistently score 150 MS on the same exact reaction time benchmark. That's going to be my first comment, i've only watched 10 seconds so far.

Twochain 02-07-2022 12:41 PM

Also literally all of the good racers in vanquish are employed lmfao. Find a better rallying call for the love of god. Okay watching.