Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Melee (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   55 and 56 - Ranger solo (/forums/showthread.php?t=426271)

Jimjam 12-22-2023 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripqozko (Post 3667292)
Thanks DSM

It is very important for the future generations to see the truth!

Cecily 12-22-2023 07:26 PM

Would you want future generations playing this game?

Duik 12-22-2023 08:37 PM

They need to know the pain also.
Like the veto on (education) debt forgiveness because I didnt get it!
And no need for medicare cuz me gots ma bubble and mesa Okiday.

Mesa (prolly) eata ban now.

mattydef 01-07-2024 12:18 PM

I've been enjoying LDC's in Sol B recently, although it can be quite dangerous in a dungeon without half your toolkit available

jolanar 01-19-2024 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimjam (Post 3667291)
It serves as a repository for all viewers.

This is the reason why I hate discord instead of a forum. All the great info just gets lost, never to be seen again.

All melees basically have the same solo spots from 55 onwards. One place a Ranger might be able to do, thanks to harmony, is the Orc fort in EW. The elite orcs are fully blue up to 58.

Snaggles 01-19-2024 08:22 PM

Soloing where other people does means hoping to get a camp, or having someone try to nudge you out after a quick afk.

I rarely see anyone at my solo camps, let alone melees. There are a lot of places to go if you visit zones and try to find obscure blues off the beaten path.

RobotGraveyard 01-25-2024 01:39 PM

So at 59 the best XP I was getting as a Ranger was in WW. Ally with dragons is crucial for this. Nothing in the zone will agro you other than ice burrowers and velium hounds (they are rare and have a massive agro range. Also totally managable).
Track Brontotheriums and Mastodons. Snare, Fear, melee and get that xp. Loot is non-existent other than velium mastodon fur.

Prior to this I had mentioned Chardok. It's smooth from 57-59 (Even 60).The entrance/exit ramp is a mix of Sarnaks and Chokdai dawgs. Root and bow the Sarnaks. Fear kite the dawgs. PP drops about .5g to 4pp a kill. Chance at random drops from the zone, gems, and other vendor junk.

sammoHung 01-27-2024 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobotGraveyard (Post 3671362)
So at 59 the best XP I was getting as a Ranger was in WW. Ally with dragons is crucial for this. Nothing in the zone will agro you other than ice burrowers and velium hounds (they are rare and have a massive agro range. Also totally managable).
Track Brontotheriums and Mastodons. Snare, Fear, melee and get that xp. Loot is non-existent other than velium mastodon fur.

Was this better than someone like Grik etc? I've been doing this recently, but the mammoths and rhinos have a lot of HP, kills take a while.

RobotGraveyard 01-27-2024 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammoHung (Post 3671678)
Was this better than someone like Grik etc? I've been doing this recently, but the mammoths and rhinos have a lot of HP, kills take a while.

Yeah, I think it’s way better. My longest kill was 220 seconds. Average 132seconds. So just over 2 min a kill. 4 mobs gets you 1% at 59.

Chardok my average was worse since it’s not 100% animals. But still doable. For a semi afk experience, chardok is better. You have 2 pathers on the entrance ramp and 7 static mobs.

Imago 01-28-2024 04:37 PM

Nyzil Bloodforge in BB is blue at 59, has classic HP (~5k) and a 6 minute respawn timer. But kiss that dwarf faction goodbye.