Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Enchanters didn't charm until PoP dire charm AA (/forums/showthread.php?t=384371)

RecondoJoe 05-20-2021 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starkind (Post 3309445)
here's some totaly not trans bathroom arts!

(for u)

Guktans can be monks!

https://i.imgur.com/BcRU8Zv.png

someone said they cant be monks on aradune yet??

RecondoJoe 05-20-2021 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loramin (Post 3309543)
P.S. And I was getting laid back then also ... at least through Velious/Luclin. After that I stopped my "friends with benefits" relationship with my ex (a Wizard), and fell in love with a Cleric that I lived with (an unrequited love unfortunately).

True story.

The first and only woman I ever loved was a Wood Elf Druid... so many perks to that too. Transportation, SoW, Heals, free power levels... she got herpes while I was deployed and it ruined the relationship. She messaged me for the first time in like 12 years a couple of years ago, and I realized how unattractive she was and like.. not even in the same league as me... when you're young and in love your mind fools you into thinking the person you love is beautiful.

Can genuinely say she's not even average, she's borderline as ugly as a chick can be. I remember everyone at the time trying to tell me that and I didn't believe it because to me she was the most beautiful person I had ever seen... oh well. Not bitter towards her at all, but pretty much no interest in even small conversation with her and I don't mean that in an bitter way... she's just dead/irrelevant to me now after years of heart ache.

starkind 05-20-2021 02:17 PM

EQ stopped me from getting laid, the break i took from EQ got me laid so much, then I basically got grossed out and dysphoric about sex period and life sucked, so I went back to EQ

So much better to not have to worry about it cuz ur pixels can just be whatever they want.

starkind 05-20-2021 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RecondoJoe (Post 3309546)
someone said they cant be monks on aradune yet??

ya i'm not sure what expansion it unlocks, probably twoards or past viel of alaris or w/e :(

Nirgon 05-20-2021 02:27 PM

Hey guys my shaman is useless compared to druids and wizards when it comes to porting.

Uh, the fact the devs ignore this..

Hey here's a weird eq1 TLP froglok picture presented as "not weird tranny stuff"

^ the community they want here lol

starkind 05-20-2021 02:30 PM

love u nirggy

loramin 05-20-2021 03:03 PM

The story starts out so good:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RecondoJoe (Post 3309550)
The first and only woman I ever loved was a Wood Elf Druid... so many perks to that too. Transportation, SoW, Heals, free power levels

... and ends so badly:

Quote:

she got herpes while I was deployed and it ruined the relationship

Even the "moral" is tragic:

Quote:

she's borderline as ugly as a chick can be ... she's just dead/irrelevant to me now after years of heart ache.

But hey ... at least you didn't get herpes :)

cd288 05-20-2021 03:11 PM

Quote:

The first and only woman I ever loved was a Wood Elf Druid... so many perks to that too. Transportation, SoW, Heals, free power levels... she got herpes while I was deployed and it ruined the relationship. She messaged me for the first time in like 12 years a couple of years ago, and I realized how unattractive she was and like.. not even in the same league as me... when you're young and in love your mind fools you into thinking the person you love is beautiful.

Can genuinely say she's not even average, she's borderline as ugly as a chick can be. I remember everyone at the time trying to tell me that and I didn't believe it because to me she was the most beautiful person I had ever seen... oh well. Not bitter towards her at all, but pretty much no interest in even small conversation with her and I don't mean that in an bitter way... she's just dead/irrelevant to me now after years of heart ache.

This is such a weird comment to post