Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Player-made agreements (/forums/showthread.php?t=322531)

Crashking 03-02-2020 08:12 PM

From a more recent status around the game, it was brought out that having a waiting list for camp or such is just another type of player made agreement, which was to be enforced. This would lead one to believe that any such agreement no matter how odd it seems would be held up as enforceable so long as there was full agreement, but seems like that might not be the case. JUST A FYI EVERYONE! DON'T COUNT THEM CHICKENS until you have every last one in hand!

vanathi 11-08-2020 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by planarity (Post 2891044)
There is already a thread for the sky rotation

its really amazing

Sivaeb 01-07-2021 10:45 PM

someone said at ring 8 roll today, "GMs clarified. No changing the time"
I see nothing about it here and nothing fresh comes up from a search.

I propose that once Gloradain WhatsHerName spawn time goes more than 45 minutes beyond the roll time be moved up to the next half hour (meaning rolls will always be at XX:00 or XX:30).

This way, people aren't having to sit around for, i believe it was 53 minutes tonight. The gap is just going to grow and people will eventually be rolling 2 hours before she spawns, which is silly.

ivonkstronji91 05-10-2022 08:35 AM

Holy crap, this is huge! I bet you could make your life so much easier if we had something like that.
I know what'd be cool though: maybe add a section where people can see all of the back channel raid leader agreements too-not trying anything sneaky here but just think it'll do wonders for server merge stress relief ;)