Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Table Scraps (/forums/showthread.php?t=275353)

Maner 06-15-2017 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatMice (Post 2540939)
AKA Arthon lost his shit again?

i think arthon is actually taking a break atm

Capi 06-15-2017 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maner (Post 2540932)
What fake news did i bring? I could search for the threads where rustle took mobs before even reaching out to establish a new rotation after you killed stuff like KT? Wasnt it rustle who told FoH to get out of fear even while they were killing stuff?

Do you have a reverse memory where you remember everything except the opposite of how it happened? Like when CSG killed KT and then the rotation was established? It was a 2am kill, it was also a full moon.

Convict 06-15-2017 06:08 PM

no just a selective memory where A/A does nothing wrong ever and the casuals are the bad guys

Caiu 06-15-2017 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maner (Post 2540940)
i think half my guild is actually taking a break atm

ftfy

Lhancelot 06-15-2017 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mead (Post 2540923)
He's got no backup atm so he just makes himself look immersed and crazy.

I always wondered why this is, honestly I don't agree with his perspective on some things and I find his delivery to be poor at times, but surely some of his guildies agree with him.

You'd think they'd give some backup occasionally. But, nah. They don't.

Maner 06-15-2017 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capi (Post 2540943)
Do you have a reverse memory where you remember everything except the opposite of how it happened? Like when CSG killed KT and then the rotation was established? It was a 2am kill, it was also a full moon.

It was being streamed by FoH and the message they received in Fear were from rustle...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Convict (Post 2540945)
no just a selective memory where A/A does nothing wrong ever and the casuals are the bad guys

When have i ever said A/A has never done anything wrong?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caiu (Post 2540953)
ftfy

called summer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lhancelot (Post 2540959)
I always wondered why this is, honestly I don't agree with his perspective on some things and I find his delivery to be poor at times, but surely some of his guildies agree with him.

You'd think they'd give some backup occasionally. But, nah. They don't.

Why would i need any back up? This is a RNF forum for a 17 year old game. You think i take anything that is said here personally? while some people may actually be emotionally invested in this kind of stuff, i personally am just killing time sitting at my desk waiting to go home.

Nibblewitz 06-15-2017 06:44 PM

Interact with this dude in game and find out.

Caiu 06-15-2017 06:44 PM

I think his guildies feel the same way about him as the peanut gallery. Even more so because he makes the guild look bad lol.

maskedmelonpai 06-15-2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Convict (Post 2540945)

casuals not bad guys. there lotta them in A/A and bunch of other guilds. it the loser neckbeards who can't win and pretend they casual because they lose that whine and are legitimate bad guys. casuals don't care. they just play and have fun :3

Maner 06-15-2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caiu (Post 2540967)
I think his guildies feel the same way about him as the peanut gallery. Even more so because he makes the guild look bad lol.

what guild are you in again?