Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Impeaching President Trump (/forums/showthread.php?t=334869)

Teppler 10-14-2019 01:34 PM

It was interesting info none the less.

Wonkie 10-14-2019 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriam1066 (Post 2984566)
That isn’t homicide. You’re obfuscating just like (((Teppler)))

I will admit I don't have a statistic for that. I will also admit that I missed the narrowing of the argument due to skimming.

Tenlaar 10-14-2019 01:41 PM

It genuinely concerns me and lessens my desire to play on this server knowing that this kind of blatantly racist white nationalist shit is allowed to be spouted freely on the forums.

feniin 10-14-2019 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenlaar (Post 2984583)
It genuinely concerns me and lessens my desire to play on this server knowing that this kind of blatantly racist white nationalist shit is allowed to be spouted freely on the forums.

Yeah. Pretty disgusting that the moderators don't keep this sort of shit in line. Talking about politics is fine. Being overtly racist, a holocaust denier, a nazi sympathizer, etc should not be protected.

Wonkie 10-14-2019 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feniin (Post 2984586)
Yeah. Pretty disgusting that the moderators don't keep this sort of shit in line. Talking about politics is fine. Being overtly racist, a holocaust denier, a nazi sympathizer, etc should not be protected.

Off Topic is its own punishment :)

Canelek 10-14-2019 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenlaar (Post 2984583)

This community actually seems more like an accurate slice of the current political and humanitarian landscape.

Quite frankly, it is always tragic when these white supremacist groups get activated. It is just that ALL of the shitbag white supremacist groups are currently emboldened and empowered by an unhinged shitbag of a US president.

They are fueled by alt-right conspiracy theories and their deep, deep fear of "other".

galach 10-14-2019 04:17 PM

Watch the racism in here or we will be forced to close the thread.

Horza 10-14-2019 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galach (Post 2984785)
Watch the racism in here or we will be forced to close the thread.

Racism is against the rules here in Off Topic? That's news to me, maybe you should sticky it—this place is crawling with people quoting the Christchurch killer on white genocide in Rhodesia and other crap.

RIP Teppler

Tenlaar 10-14-2019 04:52 PM

How about "watch the racism in here or we will be forced to ban people who are being racist?" Is that really too much to expect here, as you're getting advertising for the new server launch that is bringing old and new players around?

Wonkie 10-14-2019 04:56 PM

I apologize for my role in the cacophony. Per capita claims just make me so angry.