Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   The Hypocrisy of businesses requiring proof of vaccination (/forums/showthread.php?t=386497)

Toothed 06-17-2021 07:29 AM

Quote:

One photo. Not exactly hard data. The bug forum section requires more evidence. Off Topic requires practically none it seems.
I told your mom I got the vaccine and she turned into a super spreader.

Ennewi 06-17-2021 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toothed (Post 3323738)
I told your mom I got the vaccine and she turned into a super spreader.

Superspreader is one word. Say hi to your mother for me.
https://youtu.be/WkuikNKYI4c

Patriam1066 06-17-2021 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3323728)
this is throughout the country right now

https://i.imgur.com/cnD45MW.jpg

corporate oligarchy america crushed small business in 1 year over a nothing virus with the help of the fear-mongering media

proof of vaccination is nothing more than an ID card proving you're really really dumb

hope this helps

Corporate oligarchy with trump at its head

SAD BIGLY

MaCtastic 06-17-2021 08:04 AM

From 2019-2021, antivaxxers stock multiplied by 1000x; beat Bitcoin to the moon. They went from being the laughing stock to the societal norm. Anything is possible.

starkind 06-17-2021 08:14 AM

On a basic level OP is undeniably right. And our government as all governments do. Unjustifiably. Does this bullshit at many levels and with many industries. Rome is weak.

Look. No one wants to die. But our culture is to safety focused and if you even put your hand gently on an irate psycho's shoulder to clear an exit so people can leave. Well the police come and kneel on our necks for 10 minutes.

FatherSioux 06-17-2021 08:14 AM

Nearly all low skill, low paying jobs are having an incredible time filling positions. Restaurants are crippled. My wife works in the business and they can’t staff the front or back of the house properly.

Toothed 06-17-2021 08:40 AM

su·per
/ˈso͞opər/
INFORMAL
very good or pleasant; excellent.
"Julie was a super girl"

spread·er
/ˈspredər/
a person who spreads or disseminates something.

Toothed 06-17-2021 08:43 AM

su·per·spread·er
/ˈso͞opərˌspredər/
noun
plural noun: superspreaders
a person who transmits an infectious disease or agent to an unexpectedly or unusually large number of other people.
"a superspreader could turn a single laboratory infection into a potential pandemic"

Now which one is your momma? Is she a superspreader or is she a super spreader?

Toxigen 06-17-2021 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatherSioux (Post 3323752)
Nearly all low skill, low paying jobs are having an incredible time filling positions. Restaurants are crippled. My wife works in the business and they can’t staff the front or back of the house properly.

Yup.

Brother in law owns a couple restaurant locations and hes working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week because he can't find enough help.

Sad times in America. Able bodied people sitting at home collecting off the government instead of working.

Imagine if the government gave out that $600 / week to those that were actually out working those low skill / low pay jobs. Unemployment would be less than 2%.

But they don't want that.

Pulgasari 06-17-2021 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3323770)
Imagine if the government gave out that $600 / week to those that were actually out working those low skill / low pay jobs.

Government subsidies for beer halls. :p