Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   ******Official politics thread ****** (/forums/showthread.php?t=260341)

AzzarTheGod 08-06-2017 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pokesan (Post 2566244)
there's nothing illegal about a political party choosing the candidate they prefer

*drives 500 miles out of the way to miss the point*

smilin hard

brightlights 08-06-2017 02:18 PM

Google is woke now http://gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-t...ampaign=buffer

Liberals still in that river in Egypt

fash 08-06-2017 04:50 PM

I bet that nerd has been investing in crypto, saw it hit $3k, and wanted to retire as a martyr in a blaze of glory and raging "I'm literally shaking" tweets.

Pokesan 08-06-2017 05:06 PM

i think he wanted to be fired for being a huge sexist dipshit

fash 08-06-2017 06:18 PM

How dare that sexist pig suggest that, instead of short-buses for women and minorities, google should use non-discriminatory methods to improve diversity so that the hiring bar can be merit based!

AzzarTheGod 08-06-2017 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pokesan (Post 2566465)

i mean 10 pages...hes asking for it. aint nobody got time for all that

idk what protection he has legally from being fired though I'm not a corporatist drone so I don't have any experience in that area of getting fat and balding/thinning 10 years prematurely from anti-thyroid hormone soy diet, xenoestrogen bottled water, and restaurant soft drinks laced with birth control tap water, and lack of exercise.

Pokesan 08-06-2017 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fash (Post 2566480)
How dare that sexist pig suggest that, instead of short-buses for women and minorities, google should use non-discriminatory methods to improve diversity so that the hiring bar can be merit based!

dawg he said iq is biological. that's a self immolation automatically.

its k tho the whole thing is a controlled conversation hosted by google. they'll reach a predetermined consensus and enough outside heads will nod along to make the culture project successful.

cant wait for football

AzzarTheGod 08-06-2017 06:38 PM

dont forget plenty of dental x-rays targeted at the pitutary gland in the interest of making sure your teeth look ok! Because Dentists are medical doctors and x-raying your hormone glands, both thyroid and pituitary with 5 different panoramic x-rays makes a lot of sense with regard to the risk, cant be any increased risk of thyroid autoimunnity involved AT ALL! because we can totally study this stuff and 50 years worth of epidemiological data is totally relevant!

Try collecting 100 to 150 years of epidemiological data first ya fucking dumb ass p99 morans. its just teeth retards

Pokesan 08-06-2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod (Post 2566489)
i mean 10 pages...hes asking for it. aint nobody got time for all that

idk what protection he has legally from being fired though I'm not a corporatist drone so I don't have any experience in that area of getting fat and balding/thinning 10 years prematurely from anti-thyroid hormone soy diet, xenoestrogen bottled water, and restaurant soft drinks laced with birth control tap water, and lack of exercise.

this 1 a monsta

Rader 08-06-2017 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pokesan (Post 2566465)

Says the king of all huge sexist dipshits