Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   ******Official politics thread ****** (/forums/showthread.php?t=260341)

rebeccablack 08-29-2017 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickmoranis (Post 2575551)
Its going to be hilarious when us/china with the help of japan/sk and russia do to NK what bush thought he'd do with iraq and the sheer magnitude of trumps win results in a sold 2020 victory for our dear leader.

literally geopolitical fanfiction

mickmoranis 08-29-2017 01:35 PM

This is my best geopolitical fanfic

http://i.imgur.com/gZUx4IP.gif

http://i.imgur.com/sP8zZxe.png

Pokesan 08-29-2017 02:39 PM

http://i.imgur.com/44fe9ck.png

Patriam1066 08-29-2017 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pokesan (Post 2575617)

I don't get why trump is coming to Houston

Hope he brings a boat

mickmoranis 08-29-2017 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pokesan (Post 2575617)

Its a good thing you liberals have stooped to this level of political dialogue :rolleyes: #resistamiright

Jarnauga 08-29-2017 05:46 PM

Fascism is not about economics. At its core it's about segregation, if you don't agree that every human is created equal and deserve some basic rights, whatever his race, gender, religion, etc etc.. that's fascism. The rest is background noise.

That's actually funny to see trumpettes supporting marine le pen in france. Her economic program would be deemed way leftist to some people i here :D

AzzarTheGod 08-29-2017 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriam1066 (Post 2575619)

Hope he brings a boat

The Guard should be moving very light small engine speed boats into the major areas.

Otherwise HoverCrafts make sense. I feel there will be fatalities if things don't start improving in the next few days as far as assistance goes. Many still stranded.

I feel Houston isn't really getting the help they need. I don't feel the hardware is there. I feel everyone is out of touch with the reality of the situation in Houston. Some large lifted trucks with monster tires are faring well in helping tow peoples smaller trucks and cars out of grass hills, but there are so many neighborhoods with 4.5 feet of water level with children that can't swim in it. And there are only a handful of monster trucks with nowhere to refuel quickly once they run out.

I mean Don Lemon had to take phone calls from Houston and broadcast addresses live on the air last night because there isn't any assistance for them.

Where are the executive orders now? Why doesn't he executive order some actual equipment that can help people instead of twiddling his thumbs like a cocksucker

Everything is under control according to the Fat King and a tweet can fix this whole mess.

And he will levitate above the carnage ala George Bush when he visited Katrina in his Air Force 1 Helicopter.

mickmoranis 08-29-2017 11:01 PM

liberal fake news bubble takes a step just a bit too far outside of their echo chamber

Pokesan 08-30-2017 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickmoranis (Post 2575622)
Its a good thing you liberals have stooped to this level of political dialogue :rolleyes: #resistamiright

are you so deep down the reddit hole that noone can dislike trump/supporters without you memeing about it?

yes

they're bots tho so thanks for the bite

Swish 08-30-2017 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriam1066 (Post 2575619)

Hope he brings a boat

It's like Teresa May (current stupid British PM) going to the Grenfell Tower fire location in London...

...well, kind of driving around the neighborhood and not talking to anyone, then leaving again...

Good job lol