Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Patch Notes: Sunday, February 10th, 2019 (/forums/showthread.php?t=317067)

Oleris 02-10-2019 12:19 PM

Anyone give a run down of what's left.

Some stuff off the top of my head

1) triple attack, bard melee buffs

2) bard dagger proc lasting 3 mins

3) light blue con system returning

4) resist changes for dragons

Also, I wish lifetaps were made unresistable again.

riczaj01 02-10-2019 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meiva (Post 2857754)
Hi all. You need to extract the new files in to your Everquest directory. Your computer should prompt you as to whether youd like to override or copy the files. You want to override in most cases. If you don't get that prompt, you're likely not doing it right.

If you continue to have problems, uninstall and reinstall and follow the getting started guide. This sucks, but shouldn't take you too long.

I uninstalled and reinstalled and now am getting an error "windows cannot finde 'eqgame'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and try again. Is there an easy answer on how to correct this?

Darkforger 02-10-2019 12:42 PM

Telin: Blocks of high quality ore no longer drop.

No high quality ore drops is completely ass for someone who does human cultural smithing and has spent years to do so. Is high quality ore going to be made available at a vendor like all of the other cultural ores?
:confused:

Darkforger
(Smithco on R99)

loramin 02-10-2019 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogean (Post 2857611)
First off, I would like to apologize for the delay in getting this patch out to you.

Beautiful post, but just one thing: on a free server where mysterious people I've never met keep making improvements to a game I love playing (and using to relive my turn of the century nostalgia) NO ONE is owed any sort of apology whatsoever.

But thank you, thank you, and thank you also to all the hard-working devs and researchers!

Dorubbaga 02-10-2019 12:48 PM

I will need a little more of a walk through on this. When I click the file, it says open with "Windows Explorer" default or "save file". When I look at options other than Windows Explorer it does not show me the file you say to save it to or extract it to. What do I do? I am on Windows 10 and using Firefox.

Telin 02-10-2019 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkforger (Post 2857819)
No high quality ore drops is completely ass for someone who does human cultural smithing and has spent years to do so. Is high quality ore going to be made available at a vendor like all of the other cultural ores?
:confused:

Darkforger
(Smithco on R99)

Small and large bricks will continue to drop.

seabass315 02-10-2019 12:49 PM

Is there currently and 20% xp boost on ?

Opius 02-10-2019 12:52 PM

Haynar: Fixed skill cap mods so they are loaded correctly when zones start up.

Still broken on my 52 Paladin...

Gromf 02-10-2019 12:57 PM

Garath the Trader trading in knight weapons and monk fists on primal/priceless velium weapons yet? This patch should have been the appropriate timeline for that.

Darkforger 02-10-2019 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Telin (Post 2857825)
Small and large bricks will continue to drop.

okay, thank gawd!

Now I can thank you for your incredible patch!
Very impressed by the number of changes and the time that this would have took you all to complete.
TYVM for your dedication!
:)