Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   2020 Post Election MEGAthread (/forums/showthread.php?t=371006)

Baler 11-07-2020 01:16 PM

Trump is set for the rest of his life and still has a large following.
He won technically.

He's also living Rent Free in most of America.

ps. voted yes in poll

BiG SiP 11-07-2020 01:16 PM

cope

peterpal 11-07-2020 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 3207351)
Trump is set for the rest of his life and still has a large following.
He won technically.

He's also living Rent Free in most of America.

ps. voted yes in poll

Yea, he used his presidency to line his and his families pockets. Letting foreign leaders stay at his hotels/Maga-lardo paid by the tax payers.

Now he's going to make his own propaganda news network to radicalize more right wingers.

Baler 11-07-2020 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterpal (Post 3207354)
Yea, he used his presidency to line his and his families pockets.

You're right, biden did well for himself. He's ready for round two now.

bubur 11-07-2020 01:34 PM

can’t wait for covid and all the racism to go away now that we have real leadership!

rite guys? :D

TheBardo 11-07-2020 01:42 PM

lol bubur stop being a salty little bitch

bubur 11-07-2020 01:53 PM

let me cope n seethe in peace, i stop for no man

beargryllz 11-07-2020 01:59 PM

George Bush voted for Biden

Baler 11-07-2020 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beargryllz (Post 3207389)
George Bush voted for Biden

All happy and smiling together. :confused:

https://i.imgur.com/EruWqDp.png

(trump is taking the photo, he takes the best photos (not my joke))

douglas1999 11-07-2020 02:06 PM

I don't really care that trump lost, but I'm hardly excited biden won. He's a generic establishment zombie person who hasn't done anything noteworthy in washington in a literal half century, and kamala harris is a terrible human being in her own right, she actually gives trump a run for his money in that department with some of the shit she pulled as a prosecutor.

The terrible left memes are already coming in droves. Every one is literally an image version of when somebody says "you triggered?" to a conservative when they are mad about something, not understanding where that term came from and why. Super unfunny, I know they can do better.

It's also noteworthy that in 2016 when trump won, the paranoid conspiracies about how he colluded with russia went on for three years and were thoroughly investigated and nothing was found, wasting everyone's time. In 2020 when trump loses and wants to maybe investigate potential voter fraud (dead people voting, votes coming in past the deadline or being backdated by the usps, tallying software flipping votes) suddenly elections are totally secure and immune to any sort of interference. The double standard is sort of glaring. I personally don't think much will come of the voter fraud stuff even if they do investigate it, you would assume joe biden would be inviting an investigation just to get the trump people to shut up about it once and for all. Maybe he will?