Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Clicking Mouse Exits Fullscreen? (/forums/showthread.php?t=325680)

RaZoR_2257 05-16-2019 10:02 PM

Clicking Mouse Exits Fullscreen?

Hello everyone,

Old school EQ player here but brand new to Project 99. I was able to get everything working up to the point of entering the game with my new character, but when I'd use Alt+Enter to go to fullscreen mode and then move my mouse around, I noticed the graphic for the mouse cursor would randomly change from the EQ cursor to the default Windows white cursor. If I clicked anywhere on the screen while the mouse cursor was white, it would exit fullscreen mode and go back to windowed. Does anyone have any ideas as to how to fix that?

Thanks!
RaZoR_2257

Knightmare 06-05-2019 12:21 AM

Interestingly I just reinstalled everything to hop back in after a couple of years away and suddenly have this same issue. Clicking on the screen in certain areas near the border drops it out of fullscreen mode.

There is a post slightly farther down the page on "clicking through"
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ght=fullscreen

This seems to address the issue. Basically it's a setting in your video modes, from what is being said there. I changed my game resolution to match my desktop as one commentor mentioned there, as well as my refresh rate and it appears to have fixed the issue. Hopefully it helps, if you haven't fixed it already.