Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   people who farm manastone (/forums/showthread.php?t=350415)

choppedandglued 02-15-2020 02:43 PM

people who farm manastone

I feel like these people are some of the biggest scumbags on the planet. Serious like if I could teleport to right behind you while you where poopsocking just sitting there feeling like your getting something accomplished in life, I would just start swinging on you as hard as I could trying to knock you out.

Jean-Baptiste Cutting 02-15-2020 02:48 PM

There's a 1 week lockout isn't there, or is that insufficient to keep the same group of players from clogging up the list all the time.

I wouldn't touch that camp with a ten foot pole so I'm not exactly sure how they are lately.

DMN 02-15-2020 02:56 PM

Some of the people on green have been lockedout for over 2 months now.

choppedandglued 02-15-2020 02:57 PM

yes jean, if me and you were teleported in his room we would start swinging on his ass till he started bleeding all over himself.

DMN 02-15-2020 03:00 PM

I think someone wants a forum vacation.

Danth 02-15-2020 03:16 PM

I was going to call this one an internet tough guy but realized his fantasy involves him attacking someone who doesn't realize he's there and who isn't fighting back. That's not so tough.

Danth

Jimjam 02-15-2020 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choppedandglued (Post 3085970)
I feel like these people are some of the biggest scumbags on the planet. Serious like if I could teleport to right behind you while you where poopsocking just sitting there feeling like your getting something accomplished in life, I would just start swinging on you as hard as I could trying to knock you out.

I don't like the tone of your manners.

Octopath 02-15-2020 04:20 PM

Quote:

Sucks to suck

Bigsham 02-15-2020 06:36 PM

train them if you feel that way, bring every frog in guk and just die right on top of them

you know most are afk

Hazek 02-15-2020 07:19 PM

Quote:

As if posting on this forum or doing anything in a video game is a better use of time.

And why are you so mad? You just jealous or what?

https://i.imgur.com/yko5Gag.gif