Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Starting Zone (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Old/New Player Saying Hi (/forums/showthread.php?t=332856)

Sevas 08-30-2019 01:49 PM

Old/New Player Saying Hi

I played EQ for the first time around when Kunark was just released and I was also pretty young at the time.

So, I'm basically new. If you see someone standing around and you feel an aura of confusion coming off them, it's probably me. Really looking forward to playing the game and meeting some new people.

I don't have any main class in mind, so far I've just been messing around with Shaman and Paladin, probably going to branch out from there.

See you out there.

honeybee12874 08-30-2019 02:35 PM

Hi there, welcome to P99!

Don't worry, I still stand around with an aura of confusion coming off of me on many occasions and I've been on here for about a year :D

What races did you pick for your Shaman and Paladin?

Sevas 08-30-2019 04:17 PM

Shaman is a Barbarian, Paladin is a dwarf. Got tired of dying so much on my Shaman and my Dwarf is currently lost in the dwarf town, which I used to know like the back of my hand. Lostness is the main decider on what I do atm.

I'm now stuck deciding between: Human SK(trying to avoid as much faction grind as possible), something druid, human ranger and some kind of monk... Or what ever else comes to mind really. I actually made a wood elf druid but forgot how much i despise the tree city.

Back when I played years ago I played a Human Ranger and I remember enjoying it but I was also ...12? So it's a tough call.