Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Priests (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Shaman Epic- 1st part Drunk Barbarian Turninq (/forums/showthread.php?t=281298)

Matthalas Winterheart 09-16-2017 12:45 PM

Shaman Epic- 1st part Drunk Barbarian Turninq

Level 45 Shaman here. Just now getting started with my epic. I'll try to summarize this so it makes sense.....

Killed the NPC in Rathe Mountains to get the gem from lesser spirit, upon which I turn in to the drunk barbarian in North Freeport. As I understand it, this is the "Grinding to be max faction with True Spirit"
------
Here is now my issue. I am KOS to North Freeport guards, because as a young shaman I thought it would be ideal for me to partake in the "6 Minute Bard Diet", because I've young kids and afk alot. Now, I haven't actually located the Inn where I need to follow the shaman in order to continue on with the next item that the spirit drops.

Am I going to be screwed aka...Are there guards from the pathing of the drunk shaman to the inn, inside the inn?

Thanks for any help that may be provided.

loramin 09-16-2017 12:57 PM

Given that 3/4 of the Shaman races can't go in to Freeport either, I think you're ok :) As a Barbarian I never had to use the sewers, but I'm pretty sure that if you do you can make it to the tavern without getting attacked by a guard.

Matthalas Winterheart 09-16-2017 01:06 PM

Thanks guys for the response. Next question

I really dont even need to go the Inn right now anyway. As I'm maxing faction, Once I get the exp/faction message from the drunk. I just repeat this what ...85 times? It starts over with me downing npc to get another gem from lesser spirit yeah?

loramin 09-16-2017 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthalas Winterheart (Post 2582142)
I really dont even need to go the Inn right now anyway. As I'm maxing faction, Once I get the exp/faction message from the drunk. I just repeat this what ...85 times? It starts over with me downing npc to get another gem from lesser spirit yeah?

Basically yeah. There's a thread in the Priest's forum that has a lot of players' numbers on how many of each step they did to get to max if you're curious about your options.

Malrubius 09-16-2017 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthalas Winterheart (Post 2582142)
Thanks guys for the response. Next question

It was exactly 80 when I did it, but I'd suggest mixing in the Woe/Envy part a time or three, and getting your sow boots (which you definitely want anyway), which will cause bigger faction bumps. EDIT - the thread that loramin linked is worth reading.

Matthalas Winterheart 09-17-2017 09:42 PM

Thank You all for the informative info. Loramin, that link is great. Much appreciated.