Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Casters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Chestplate of Fiery Might for Necros? (/forums/showthread.php?t=414900)

garfo 02-08-2023 12:04 PM

Chestplate of Fiery Might for Necros?

Is anyone aware of the feasibility of using a Chestplate of Fiery Might from inventory as a GCD reset clickie? It seems like the regen effect would be a nice bonus as well (would it stack with zheart regen?)

Toxigen 02-08-2023 12:25 PM

It would stack w/ Z heart, since Z heart stacks w/ Dain ring.

I'd save dkp for a soulwell staff though.

DeathsSilkyMist 02-08-2023 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3570215)
It would stack w/ Z heart, since Z heart stacks w/ Dain ring.

I'd save dkp for a soulwell staff though.

Agreed. Soulwell staff is going to be the better bang for your buck DKP wise. Dain ring is going to be a better GCD item since it has 10HP/Tick instead of 5HP/Tick, and you don't waste a bag slot.

That being said, if Chestplate of Fiery Might is cheaper DKP wise (can't remember what the values are), it wouldn't be a bad choice if you never plan on getting Dain Ring.

You can't use both since Chestplate doesn't stack with other Regen spells.

Maschenny 02-08-2023 03:52 PM

Chestplate is a great stand in for ring 10. And can be quite affordable depending on what guild you're in.

Encroaching Death 02-08-2023 04:03 PM

I should play my Necro more.

But what else is there to do?

Solo Cliff Golems? Meh

Snaggles 02-09-2023 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maschenny (Post 3570335)
Chestplate is a great stand in for ring 10. And can be quite affordable depending on what guild you're in.

100%

Ring 10’s are tougher (for most) to get than getting a lucky Fesh kill. The whole not questing aspect is really nice too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Encroaching Death (Post 3570343)
I should play my Necro more.

But what else is there to do?

Solo Cliff Golems? Meh

Farm. HS, Chardok, PoM, Velks. I’d prob kill anything over cliff golems. Even Droga will likely give a better return on your time. Torp is like 40k on blue and that’s a rare one to see.

Ghost of Starman 02-10-2023 01:33 AM

This dropped for Kittens when I was a member years ago, no one knew it was a click from inventory item, and it ended up going for only 3 DKP. I was kicking myself back when I was playing for not knowing as it would've been really nice on my necro.

Toxigen 02-10-2023 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost of Starman (Post 3571246)
This dropped for Kittens when I was a member years ago, no one knew it was a click from inventory item, and it ended up going for only 3 DKP. I was kicking myself back when I was playing for not knowing as it would've been really nice on my necro.

lol