Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Screenshots (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Illusion face conversion chart for Bards, Rogues, Enchanters (/forums/showthread.php?t=270387)

Cen 04-07-2017 10:14 PM

Illusion face conversion chart for Bards, Rogues, Enchanters

1 Attachment(s)
If you are looking to get a certain face as a Dark Elf as a Rogue or Bard, or are looking to see what cycle of faces you are on as an enchanter, here is a slice of the facial conversion. This is one cycle (the one that happens to contain my fave Dark Elf / Half Elf face). All of these faces are what you would get if you change race with one of these faces.

If you want to calculate what set of illusions or faces you will get, use these following faces on this image when creating your character, and then click the arrow left or right the same number of times away from one of these faces on the two races you want to check the face conversion on. These are all the same number face. Sorry I didn't include Iksar/Ogre/Troll

Lowako 04-08-2017 02:06 AM

A neat trick I discovered is you can open the face window while the illusion is casting, then change your face that way. I can't remember if you get the face change to stick after the illusion lands, but you know how many clicks it takes to get your desired face while in illusion form.

Genuflect 04-08-2017 08:21 AM

If you look at the wiki's Velious fashion page the models for each race are in order the whole way through, i.e. the first human on the left has the same face as the first barbarian on the left, troll, etc. when illusion ed.

Brut 04-08-2017 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cen (Post 2503726)
I didn't include Iksar/Ogre/Troll

Voted 1 star as result.

Green hair gnome face is the best ogre face.

Cen 04-08-2017 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lowako (Post 2503815)
A neat trick I discovered is you can open the face window while the illusion is casting, then change your face that way. I can't remember if you get the face change to stick after the illusion lands, but you know how many clicks it takes to get your desired face while in illusion form.

I gotta mess with that :D

Cen 04-08-2017 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genuflect (Post 2503917)
If you look at the wiki's Velious fashion page the models for each race are in order the whole way through, i.e. the first human on the left has the same face as the first barbarian on the left, troll, etc. when illusion ed.

Didn't know that.. but I do know they don't have all of them :P given the count

Hasbinbad 05-06-2017 12:38 PM

did you take pictures of your fucking monitor?

ndmx1000 05-09-2017 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hasbinbad (Post 2518424)

Lmao

shuklak 05-09-2017 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hasbinbad (Post 2518424)

Very classic.

The immersion has come.