Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Mouse sensitivity and potential other UI options? (/forums/showthread.php?t=315214)

runicNomad 01-17-2019 01:22 PM

Mouse sensitivity and potential other UI options?

I am curious if there is a method in which to increase mouse sensitivity even further than the 100% or max slider?
My camera turns more rapidly when I use my movement keys than the mouse... especially on the x axis.

Is there a way or will there be an addition to allow for toggle of all bags on/off and toggle of all bank bags on/off?
Since inventory is somewhere I spend a lot of time during play as well as the organization of bags the immediacy of access is arduous at present with no toggle and just the option to key the open and close of inventory and no key to open all bank.

More UI QoL <3 please!!

YendorLootmonkey 01-17-2019 01:24 PM

Try lowering your FPS in Display Options down to 60, that helped me achieve the mouse sensitivity I wanted.

Eveready 01-24-2019 05:40 AM

Check the options again, there is a keybind to open all bags at the same time. That doesn't include the bank bags though.

runicNomad 01-24-2019 04:17 PM

I see that it definitely is connected to fps cap and moving it down does in fact help the mouse sensitivity but not at all close to how fast I want it to be.
Guess it is something I have to deal with since I am not sure they can fix the engine in this way... I hope it happens someday.

YendorLootmonkey 01-24-2019 04:31 PM

My mouse had individual X and Y sensitivity settings in its config software... not sure if you can jack it up further.

Wraythian 01-24-2019 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runicNomad (Post 2843153)
I am curious if there is a method in which to increase mouse sensitivity even further than the 100% or max slider?
My camera turns more rapidly when I use my movement keys than the mouse... especially on the x axis.

Is there a way or will there be an addition to allow for toggle of all bags on/off and toggle of all bank bags on/off?
Since inventory is somewhere I spend a lot of time during play as well as the organization of bags the immediacy of access is arduous at present with no toggle and just the option to key the open and close of inventory and no key to open all bank.

More UI QoL <3 please!!

Using a high DPI gaming mouse will do the trick as well.