Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Starting Zone (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   New to P99 (/forums/showthread.php?t=367849)

Mat'hir Uth Gan 09-13-2020 05:51 AM

New to P99

Hi folks. First time trying P99, wanting to play it with my wife and kids (off at college) to kind of prep for what Pantheon might be if it ever launches. Wife can't log in when I'm on, found the ip petition thread here on the forums and made a thread within that asking for an exemption for her. It's been about a day, just curious as to how long this takes? Also, that thread says only the admin and the thread starter should be able to see the exemption request, but I can't see it. I'm not sure if I submitted it wrong or what is going on. Any assistance or feedback on this would be appreciated.

Tiladon 09-14-2020 03:44 AM

Hey there, just to let you know, took about ten days for my petition to get through. It is a wait but worth it in the end.

Skarne 09-14-2020 07:57 AM

It can sometimes take a week or two but I assure you they’ll answer eventually

BlackBellamy 09-14-2020 08:38 AM

Lol going to ruin Pantheon for them then? That's fine we always need more dedicated poopsockers.

adichi 09-14-2020 06:57 PM

the guys here work on this project for free on their own time so it takes time for them to get around to everything, but rest assured they're on it.

this game is best enjoyed with family and friends, the exemption is definitely worth the wait. also, welcome aboard

Bondrake 09-15-2020 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan (Post 3181572)
Hi folks. First time trying P99, wanting to play it with my wife and kids (off at college) to kind of prep for what Pantheon might be if it ever launches. Wife can't log in when I'm on, found the ip petition thread here on the forums and made a thread within that asking for an exemption for her. It's been about a day, just curious as to how long this takes? Also, that thread says only the admin and the thread starter should be able to see the exemption request, but I can't see it. I'm not sure if I submitted it wrong or what is going on. Any assistance or feedback on this would be appreciated.

Pantheon will not release. Sorry to say.

Mat'hir Uth Gan 09-15-2020 06:17 PM

Thanks for the information! Can see the petition I created now, just waiting it out, which is fine. Looking forward to trying this out.

DerekShellman66 09-18-2020 09:12 PM

I think that here you can see more hints about choosing a mower.
By the way, I think that choosing a mower depends a lot on the size properties that I am mowing.

KoalaCola 09-20-2020 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bondrake (Post 3182469)
Pantheon will not release. Sorry to say.

What makes you say that?

BlackBellamy 09-21-2020 07:59 AM

Now that the driving force behind the project passed away, people will realize that there is no market for this game. I mean yeah, couple of hundred die hard Dark Age of Camelot nostalgia warriors and some others, but that doesn't make a healthy game.

I bet Brad brought in a lot of investors because of his personal history and his vision and passion, but what is going to attract VC money into the game now? Remember they've been paying a full development and management staff for like 5 years now without a single source of revenue. As a rich guy, would you be willing to say well the main guy is dead and the whole thing smells iffy but let me go on and plop another 2 million into the hole? I think the money will run out and that will be that.